Are JS Cabins Bigger on Freedom Class than they are on Vision Class

Not quite an exact comparison... a few years ago we had a JS on the Voyager and just recently had a JS on the Vision. If memory serves me the JS on the Voyager did seem bigger and it had a walk in closet. Maybe the walk in closet made it appear larger. Can't make an accurate assessment of the balcony.

Stateroom sizes varies across the fleet. Per the RCL website on Vision the Jr Suite is 243 sq ft with a 66 sq ft balcony. On Navigator -297/75 and Freedom 297/94.

I also noticed if you select Compare the same stateroom fleetwide option the size varies within some of the classes also.

As mentioned they do vary in size by ship class. Specific to the two ships referenced:

Liberty JS - 297 sq. ft. stateroom / 94 sq. ft. balcony.

Grandeur JS - 247 sq. ft. stateroom / 62 sq. ft. balcony.

In general Freedom class ships have larger comparable stateroom categories than other RCI ship classes.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The JS's on the Freedom class ships are much larger than the Vision Class ships. They also have the wonderful walk in closets.

This is a JS on the Vision:

DSC02490_zpse1cd0130.jpg

This is a JS on the Independence:

IndependenceoftheSeas_0064_zpscf7f5efe.jpg

The Freedom Class JS's are wonderful!

OK, Then ... it wasn't just my imagination. I thought maybe the different design with the walk-in closet was creating an illusion ... or maybe it was the fact that I didn't have anywhere near the amount of luggage for the 5-day on the Liberty that I had for the 10-day on the Grandeur. :)