Cruising solo on Carnival?

gemgal79

I'm recently single and booked Conquest out of Miami on Nov 16... I have an upper/lower room on Empress deck so it should be nice... Cost me $450 which isn't bad at all... I'm 26 so I'm hoping there will be some folks that are around my age who are also single... I'm ready to party ; )

Great price, enjoy your cruise! You might want to post on singles page, just saying solo category is a little different.

Have a blast!

I am booked.

A back to back on the Conquest.

1A room Sept/Oct. 557.xx and 578.xx.

Had to pay the 24.99 (included in price) booking fee.

Because I waited too long - carnival didn't have any 1A's available. Should have booked it a few days ago. Oh well.

Question - will a cruise booked outside of carnival - count toward my cruise level? Like I am gold now - will it add days to my carnival totals?

Edited by tbbtravels

Hi To answer your question no matter who you book with,you will still get the cruise credits for your cruise sailing. And by the way,if you reach a higher level during a cruise,you get that higher level's benefits during that cruise! Kendra

Hi To answer your question no matter who you book with,you will still get the cruise credits for your cruise sailing. And by the way,if you reach a higher level during a cruise,you get that higher level's benefits during that cruise! Kendra

Thanks Kendra!

Oh wow. I almost chose the 12th.

Nope on 1 booking fee. Each booking charged me a fee. I thought I booked them easy and drama free at first. I pulled up my cruises in 2 screens hit "agree" a few seconds apart. The 2nd booking changed the date to the first trip and gave the same confirmation #. I had to exit out and book from scratch. Scared me to death. LOL. Still got the same room when I rebooked. So I am happy not to change rooms between cruises.

I haven't had a port hole room since 2005 - just got in a mood that I wanted one this trip.

Should have booked it when it was on carnival 2 days back.

Just hated to book a cruise so close to the August one.

Edited by tbbtravels