Great Capri Jeans Sale at...

mousey

Costco!

The DH and I were doing our monthly shopping at Costco and, not that I was looking for clothing, I spied a mountain of Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda", mid-rise, stretch capri pants. They come in all sizes and in a variety of colors (moss green, dark wash denim, medium wash denim, and white). They also come with a really cute d-ring belt. The best part...with an instant rebate of $3...they only cost $11 and change. That's right only $11 and change! I picked up a pair of the moss green ones and tried them on when I got home...they are true to size and fit really well. I love this brand because I'm pear-shaped and her jeans fit me to a "t". I'm going back tomorrow and getting a pair in every color!!!! They are not cheaply made either. :D I'm so excited on my score!!!:p

i have some of the Amanda jeans and I love them, tho I'm between sizes right now. I may need to drag them out and see which would fit best [or get two pair and return one. I'm losing weight right now but am not the type to buy down for when I get there....

did they have any swimsuits? I know - i just need to go!

Yes, they do have swimsuits but I have so many that I didn't look at them. I went back today and got one of each color that they had. There are 4 different colors. At $11.99 with the $3 instant rebate...even if I do lose weight, I don't care! I'll just donate them! LOL!:D

Thanks for the tip.......

I like Glorida Vanderbilt jeans as I, too, tend toward pear shape.

Her cuts are sometimes good on me.

Enjpy your new capri jeans. :)

Edited by sail7seas

always scan the clothing for items ending in a .97 They are reduced prices.

I just got a pair of Adidas Capri's for 12.97....(for going to the gym)

Got a sweater there recently for 9.97, went back and bought a second color cause I got so many compliments.....

Also got a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans for 14.97....

So always keep your eyes out for prices all over the store for ending in .97 prices. :)

Those capris you got are a great price and value-

Bernadette

I took my girlfriend with me when I went back to get the other colors and she bought a moss green pair. She's going on a river cruise that sails to famous artist's homes and wanted something new. She called me today and she too is going back to get the other three colors. She loves the fit and again, at $11.99, they are a steal!:D

When you say they're good for pear-shape, does that mean the waist is small? I used to be pear-shaped, but with age comes a new body - I'm now more apple than pear. Having trouble finding pants and jeans (etc) with a comfortable waist.

Thanks! BTW - I go to Sam's Club instead of Costco so will have to check there for something similar. I'm also rapidly losing weight so not sure which size I'd get.

When you say they're good for pear-shape, does that mean the waist is small? I used to be pear-shaped, but with age comes a new body - I'm now more apple than pear. Having trouble finding pants and jeans (etc) with a comfortable waist.

Thanks! BTW - I go to Sam's Club instead of Costco so will have to check there for something similar. I'm also rapidly losing weight so not sure which size I'd get.

I'm like you...I was pear-shaped...still am a little. But I too have gotten to more of an apple shape. The jeans are true to size. I figure for $11.99 if I lose weight...I'll just donate them. I figure if I get a couple of months wear out of them. That's just fine with me.:D I don't know how long the sale is going to last but I do think it's a great sale. They're well-made designer jeans.