Climbing / Arcade IOTS

Hi,

Out of interest is there an additional charge for the climbing wall ?

And

Is there an amusement arcade on the ship, if so do the machines take tokens ? How Much ?

Thanks

The rock climbing is free. Don't know the cost of the arcade games, just that they are not free.

If I'm remembering correctly, as it's been a while since I patronized the arcade onboard, the games cost various amounts, I think in the $1-3 range, depending on the game. You preload your SeaPass card with arcade credits at a kiosk that takes the money from your regular SeaPass account. You then use your SeaPass card in the arcade games, with the cost taken from your arcade credit balance.

Note that the games don't actually charge your SeaPass account directly. You have to go through this conversion step to buy the arcade credits that are then used when you play the games.

Edited by Daghis

Yes, as previous posters state you preload card and you can use either cash or sea pass.

We normally take a couple of small bills so if there is unused balance we top it up so we don't leave them with unused credit on our card:D

If you do on sea pass then it has set prices to chose from.

There have been a few times we have seen free games. I think there is a scheduled time AO lets the kids use it free, but I have also seen a free family session around 1 pm on some ships (when AO is closed) which again was one hour.

Most games run around the $1.75 range (for the games the kids like;))

There have been a few times we have seen free games. I think there is a scheduled time AO lets the kids use it free, but I have also seen a free family session around 1 pm on some ships (when AO is closed) which again was one hour.

May I ask how you know that it is a free session? is it listed quite clearly on the Compass or is it more insiders knowledge? It would be very neat to take advantage of a free hour if possible! :) Thanks!

I think I sent you the wrong picks. The one I had was for Teens at 10PM. But I found one for everybody between 7 an 8pm

[ATTACH]313278[/ATTACH][ATTACH]313279[/ATTACH]

I really appreciate it but the Cruise Critic forums shrink the photo to a very small size so I can't see the details -- but thanks anyway!! :) That is very kind

May I ask how you know that it is a free session? is it listed quite clearly on the Compass or is it more insiders knowledge? It would be very neat to take advantage of a free hour if possible! :) Thanks!

Here is an example of a compass I found

If you look at 5:15 pm it says family free play. That is what you are looking for.

It is in the main CC . They also advertise a lot of family things that are free over the lunch hours as well as family science, family quest etc. one time my. DD made a wooden ship with my DH. Anything that is on main. CC that says family and does not have the $ sign is free:D

Enjoy!!!!!

image.jpg.c5870f0a4ebeb311e1e2e8c20cf35a6c.jpg

Here is an example of a compass I found

If you look at 5:15 pm it says family free play. That is what you are looking for.

It is in the main CC . They also advertise a lot of family things that are free over the lunch hours as well as family science, family quest etc. one time my. DD made a wooden ship with my DH. Anything that is on main. CC that says family and does not have the $ sign is free:D

Enjoy!!!!!

Ok how do I attach a picture picture size not a thumbnail:confused: I am a newbie at adding attachments:rolleyes:

Ok how do I attach a picture picture size not a thumbnail:confused: I am a newbie at adding attachments:rolleyes:

You have to upload the file to a photo sharing site and then put a link to the photo in your post.

If it's just one photo, it's pretty easy to use the Cruise Critic photo gallery to upload:

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/

Edited by clarea