Jewel of the Seas cabin 7108

I am currently booked in cabin 7108 for my March 2015 sailing on the Jewel of the Seas. I was wondering if anyone that has stayed in this cabin recently can tell me if noise can be heard from the elevator/stairs and what the balcony furniture consists of. Does anyone have any recent photos of the cabin or balcony?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We recently stayed in this cabin on Jewel of this Seas for our April, 2014 cruise. We loved the huge balcony which had 2 chairs, 2 chaise lounges and a small table. We spent more time on the balcony than usual. The nice part was that it had a combination of sun and shade so it was never too hot on the balcony. It was convenient to the elevators and we didn't think that it was noisy due to passengers in the hallways or coming off the elevators. We did hear noise from the performances at night in the Centrum; however, the music in the Centrum usually stopped around 11:00 at night. We were spoiled by the large balcony and hope to book similar oversized cabins near the hump for future RCCL cruises. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to share.

We recently stayed in this cabin on Jewel of this Seas for our April, 2014 cruise. We loved the huge balcony which had 2 chairs, 2 chaise lounges and a small table. We spent more time on the balcony than usual. The nice part was that it had a combination of sun and shade so it was never too hot on the balcony. It was convenient to the elevators and we didn't think that it was noisy due to passengers in the hallways or coming off the elevators. We did hear noise from the performances at night in the Centrum; however, the music in the Centrum usually stopped around 11:00 at night. We were spoiled by the large balcony and hope to book similar oversized cabins near the hump for future RCCL cruises. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to share.

Thank you so much!

• 7 years later...