Roatan or Trujillo Honduras

InDreams2

I've been to roatan once and would like to visit again or the new cruise port of Trujillo however can't seem to find any 10 day or more cruises to these places. Actually can't find any to Trujillo. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been to roatan once and would like to visit again or the new cruise port of Trujillo however can't seem to find any 10 day or more cruises to these places. Actually can't find any to Trujillo. Any help would be appreciated.

I think they are calling the new port at Trujillo "Banana Coast". NCL Jewel will be going there in Oct or Nov, and I believe HAL has some cruises scheduled for there also. I posted a link on the ports of call board under Roatan that has some interesting info on the port at Trujillo.

My next cruise will be stopping at Trujillo. We were originally supposed to go to Roatan but it was changed a couple of months ago. Looks like a nice place from what little I've been able to find out.