Back from 10 day Pearl to Alaska

cruizinator

Just returned from my first cruise on NCL...had a wonderful time on the beautiful Pearl.

After several cruises on Carnival..I was looking forward to a change. I'm sure someone will post an extensive review...so I'll just say..that if the itinerary and price suit me..then I''ll definitely sail on NCL again.

What's even sweeter is...I paid less for the 10 day to Glacier Bay..than an 8 day on Carnival!icon10.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you enjoyed your cruise! I've sailed on Carnival and Princess before, but I've never sailed with NCL. We are considering a cruise to Alaska so I would be interested to hear your perspective on the difference between Carnival and NCL.

Just returned from my first cruise on NCL...had a wonderful time on the beautiful Pearl.

After several cruises on Carnival..I was looking forward to a change. I'm sure someone will post an extensive review...so I'll just say..that if the itinerary and price suit me..then I''ll definitely sail on NCL again.

What's even sweeter is...I paid less for the 10 day to Glacier Bay..than an 8 day on Carnival!icon10.gif

Looking into this for next year… have you written a review yet?

Looking for the type of room you had, did you fly and from where, the food, ect…

thank you

Lisa

We just got off the Golden Princess cruise to Alaska..

The ship is nice and enjoyed the Alaska Cruise to Glacier Bay..

What our problem is, we do not like to dress up for dinner and Princess has two formal nights for their 7 day cruise.. Smart casual is fine but not tux or suits on my vacations...

Their horizon court, buffet, is not set up as nice as NCL Pearl.. the Golden also

set up the crab shack on their horizon court taking up seating away from the Buffet..

The entertainment on the NCL suits our taste better but Golden did have a good comedian and magic show..

Our next cruise, will be back on NCL....