how many power sockets in a room please?

Hi,

quick one - how many power sockets are there in a room? I'm on the adventure this week, balcony room.

thanks,

dalcross

Two US sockets and one Euro socket in the vanity/desk area. One combo US/Euro socket for shavers only in the bathroom.

Hi,

quick one - how many power sockets are there in a room? I'm on the adventure this week, balcony room.

thanks,

dalcross

We are new to RCCL but veterans on Celebrity. Typically there is one in the room and one in the bathroom. We always take a power strip to plug into the one in the room and it works well.

Do all ships have sockets in the bathroom? I've never seen them. Where is it?

On Legend, we had two American and two European sockets in our Junior Suite.

Other ships, there's only two American and one European socket and sometimes, one of those is broken.

Do all ships have sockets in the bathroom? I've never seen them. Where is it?

On Legend, we had two American and two European sockets in our Junior Suite.

Other ships, there's only two American and one European socket and sometimes, one of those is broken.

I don't know if all ships have sockets in the bathroom, but Voyager/Freedom class do. They are usually in the ceiling as part of the light fixture.

Was on the Jewell a month ago and I specifically checked out outlets in the bathroom, nothing but the electric shavers outlet! We have been on 6 RCI cruises and have yet to find an outlet in the bathroom unless it was well hidden!

Was on the Jewell a month ago and I specifically checked out outlets in the bathroom, nothing but the electric shavers outlet! We have been on 6 RCI cruises and have yet to find an outlet in the bathroom unless it was well hidden!

Every ship I have been I on has an outlet in the bathroom.

The are all built into the vanity fixture.

Not hard to find........

Edited by matj2000

Two US sockets and one Euro socket in the vanity/desk area. One combo US/Euro socket for shavers only in the bathroom.

I think that there is one down the side of the beds as well. I usually have my phone plugged in whilst "gaming".

Never enough, especially if you have a tekky kid on board with you. My kid is 30 but she controls the few sockets however, we do bring multi socket adapters.

I think that there is one down the side of the beds as well. I usually have my phone plugged in whilst "gaming".

I've not seen outlets near the beds except on Allure. I read that Oasis has them too.

Keep in mind that most electronic devices [phones, cameras, etc] are dual voltage in that they can be charged with either 110v or 220v. This will allow you to use the 220 outlet with a simple adapter as opposed to a voltage converter/transformer. But always check the data plate on the device/charger to make sure.

do they have outlets near the bed?

We've been on 6 RCI (not on the Allure or Oasis) but Freedom and several others and I always bring an extension cord as we have only found outlets at the desk area! They also do not have a clocks in the room which is a pain at times!

Edited by tidygirl

We've been on 6 RCI (not on the Allure or Oasis) but Freedom and several others and I always bring an extension cord as we have only found outlets at the desk area! They also do not have a clocks in the room which is a pain at times!

All the ship's clocks you see around are slave clocks, with the master clock on the bridge. Putting slave clocks in every cabin would cost a fortune in wiring alone. The reason you need master/slave clocks, and why plug in clocks don't keep accurate time, is that the ship's power is not consistently 60 Hz. The bridge officers adjust the master clock every day (a few seconds to a few minutes), and this adjustment is transmitted to all slave clocks.