1st Time Disney Cruiser Question

drychi

Does Disney send luggage tags to your home prior to cruise or is it done at the cruise terminal by porters? Thanks for the answers.

Yes, DCL sends luggage tags about 30 days out with your cruise documents. If you need additional (or your forget yours) you can get them from the porters at the port.

Thanks for the quick response and the information. Have not received them, but I used a Disney Experienced travel agent on this cruise, so I assume they will go to them and then to me. Have 3 weeks before we cruise.

Thanks for the quick response and the information. Have not received them, but I used a Disney Experienced travel agent on this cruise, so I assume they will go to them and then to me. Have 3 weeks before we cruise.

Yes, they most likely were sent to your TA. I'd give them a call and ask where the tags/documents are. One note, the "documents" are really just a little notebook sort of thing with your itinerary and excursions plans printed in it. Also some general information about the cruise and your luggage tags.

I use a TA and my documents and luggage tags always come direct. I would check with TA as I get mine about six weeks pre cruise.

Ten cruises on DCL and always get them about six weeks in advance, we often travel before the cruise, thirty days would be too late, not sure where that comes from bar late bookings.

Sent from my iPad.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY