I need some advice...confusing question.

Okay...my scenario is: My sister has a balcony cabin by herself on an Oasis cruise in February 2015 and I also have a balcony cabin by myself on the same cruise. We've decided to forgo one cabin and my sister and I will stay in my cabin. Would the per person rate be lower if we cancel her cabin and keep mine and get the double occupancy rate or try and get the BOGOHO promotion? Thank you!

Okay...my scenario is: My sister has a balcony cabin by herself on an Oasis cruise in February 2015 and I also have a balcony cabin by myself on the same cruise. We've decided to forgo one cabin and my sister and I will stay in my cabin. Would the per person rate be lower if we cancel her cabin and keep mine and get the double occupancy rate or try and get the BOGOHO promotion? Thank you!

You're plenty early to cancel both with no penalty. I'd recommend doing some sample bookings and see what the best price is with all new reservations. Then of course compare that to adding her to your cabin. Of course if you already have a specific cabin you really want to keep, that must factor into the logistics of the process.

Edited by bouhunter

If you already have two cabins booked, and you want to cancel one and move one of you into the cabin of the other, then you should be able to have that remaining reservation repriced with the BOGOHO promo, or if there is another pricing option that works better for you, then the same applies.

You shouldn't have any problem getting this done.