breakaway dining rooms

themnms

Could someone please explain the difference in the main dining rooms on the breakaway. I know about the specialty restaurants but I am not sure of the differences on the others!!

Thanks in advance

Could someone please explain the difference in the main dining rooms on the breakaway. I know about the specialty restaurants but I am not sure of the differences on the others!!

Thanks in advance

Manhattan room is the largest mdr. It has music and a dance floor. On some nights there are mini performances (I.e, burn the floor).

People seem to dress a bit nicer there. Men are required to wear long pants there. They stopped a man in front of me and advised him he needed to change from shorts to pants to eat there.

Savor and Taste are each smaller & are decorated very similarly. They are across from each other. Have the same menus. On my sailing last week Savor had a more organized front desk so we never ate in Taste. Service in Savor was good ( and found it to be better than in Manhattan room). Maître d was very helpful.

Savor and Taste always had the same menus and Manhattan had a few differences every night. But on several nights there were bigger differences b/t Savor/Taste & the Manhattan room. So I would check the menus out prior to dinner.

Manhattan room is the largest mdr. It has music and a dance floor. On some nights there are mini performances (I.e, burn the floor).

People seem to dress a bit nicer there. Men are required to wear long pants there. They stopped a man in front of me and advised him he needed to change from shorts to pants to eat there.

Savor and Taste are each smaller & are decorated very similarly. They are across from each other. Have the same menus. On my sailing last week Savor had a more organized front desk so we never ate in Taste. Service in Savor was good ( and found it to be better than in Manhattan room). Maître d was very helpful.

Savor and Taste always had the same menus and Manhattan had a few differences every night. But on several nights there were bigger differences b/t Savor/Taste & the Manhattan room. So I would check the menus out prior to dinner.

thanks so much for helping me out!! We leave Sunday and I was a little confused!!

Hey sugarnyc,

Do you have to get reservations for the three DR's you mentioned or can you just walk in?

You walk in. If there is a wait, you will get a beeper thingie when your table is ready.

Try to eat in all 3 of them. Very nice.

Hey sugarnyc,

Do you have to get reservations for the three DR's you mentioned or can you just walk in?

You don't have too, but you can. If you are sailing with a large group you should. We never received a beeper like the other poster wrote. A few minutes at most did we have to wait. I heard when she first started sailing there were longer waits and dinner took a long time. But they must have made changes to work on that.

Randi

You don't have too, but you can. If you are sailing with a large group you should. We never received a beeper like the other poster wrote. A few minutes at most did we have to wait. I heard when she first started sailing there were longer waits and dinner took a long time. But they must have made changes to work on that.

Randi

we will definitely try all 3 then!!

Randi

Randi (and Lori),

Thank you both. We have only booked one restaurant so far. We'd like to do the Chef's Table (we're foodie snobs) so we're waiting until we board to find out what night the CT will be and then paln around it. We might just do that, our booking and the rest in the three MDR's. Good enough.

Randi (and Lori),

Thank you both. We have only booked one restaurant so far. We'd like to do the Chef's Table (we're foodie snobs) so we're waiting until we board to find out what night the CT will be and then paln around it. We might just do that, our booking and the rest in the three MDR's. Good enough.

We're sailing in July and also foodies and are interested in the CT -- too many choices :) Would love to know what night they have this, so keep us posted!