Interior Stateroom Guarantee

Hello there!

I have a question, I have a interior stateroom guarantee for the Liberty of the seas for the 1 of June...I don't have yet cabin assign so I was wondering if that is a good sign.

I mean, maybe they get me a better interior stateroom is only 12 days to go and I don't know how this goes...or if they give me my cabin more close to the day of departure is bad sign??

Thanks and sorry for me bad english.

First of all, don't apologize for your English. It's very good! I wish I were that good at a second language!

As for the guarantee, I don't think that having it assigned later means your chances of an upgrade are any better. At least not in my experience. But good luck -- I hope you get one!

I think it doesn’t matter – as least it has not in my cases. Throughout the years, I’ve had every guarantee category, inside/OV/balcony/suite. I’ve had “late” guarantee assignments and have ALWAYS gotten the category guaranteed ( ie inside/OV/balcony) , never any better category. A few cruises ago I had a bal. guarantee and only suites were showing and I still got a balcony. I guess they moved others in to the higher categories to give me the balcony. As a sidenote- Crown and Anchor status does not enter in to the assignment.

I am not sure what a “better interior room” means, interior is interior. Perhaps you mean a higher deck – many consider this better I really don’t.

Good luck and enjoy

M

Sometimes, you don't get your cabin # 'til you get on the ship. With an inside, you might get an "upgrade", usually to an inside on a higher deck, which in my opinion is no upgrade at all. I've only been really upgraded 2 times on any line. Inside to ocean view on both Celebrity and Carnival and this was years ago.

Joe

Edited by MrCruzeaddict

Wow thanks to everyone for the quick answer!

One more think, if they dont give me the cabin until I get yo the ship what I have to do with my baggage cause I dont going to have the tags with the cabin number, so how they gonna know where I am? Or in this case I had to register first so they give me the cabin number and then leave the baggage??

One more think, if they dont give me the cabin until I get yo the ship what I have to do with my baggage cause I dont going to have the tags with the cabin number, so how they gonna know where I am? Or in this case I had to register first so they give me the cabin number and then leave the baggage??

The porters who take the luggage have a master list of passengers, and will have your cabin number. They will tag the bag for you

Good luck

M

If you don't know your cabin number before you print out your SetSail Pass for check-in, you will learn it at the pier, not on the ship, as some have written.

They know what cabin you have been assigned by boarding day. This will appear on a list of all passengers and their cabin assignments. This list is distributed to the porters at the pier, so when you hand your suitcase to a porter and tell him that you need a luggage tag for it, he will look it up on this list.

Then you will know your cabin number!

Hi, we too are on your sailing! we booked our cruise & inside guarantee around final payment time - & got our cabin assignment about 3 days later - an accessible cabin on deck 10.

Enjoy your cruise

First of all, don't apologize for your English. It's very good! I wish I were that good at a second language!

As for the guarantee, I don't think that having it assigned later means your chances of an upgrade are any better. At least not in my experience. But good luck -- I hope you get one!

Thanks I do my best!

Hello -

One thing I wanted to note. If your lucky you could get a promendae room. The last guarantee inside I had on Liberty was a promenade. Much better than a std inside. Good luck. - regardless I'm sure it will be fun.

Ohh if we get a interior PR that will be so cool!!!

I think it doesn’t matter – as least it has not in my cases. Throughout the years, I’ve had every guarantee category, inside/OV/balcony/suite. I’ve had “late” guarantee assignments and have ALWAYS gotten the category guaranteed ( ie inside/OV/balcony) , never any better category. A few cruises ago I had a bal. guarantee and only suites were showing and I still got a balcony. I guess they moved others in to the higher categories to give me the balcony. As a sidenote- Crown and Anchor status does not enter in to the assignment.

I am not sure what a “better interior room” means, interior is interior. Perhaps you mean a higher deck – many consider this better I really don’t.

Good luck and enjoy

M

Sometimes, you don't get your cabin # 'til you get on the ship. With an inside, you might get an "upgrade", usually to an inside on a higher deck, which in my opinion is no upgrade at all. I've only been really upgraded 2 times on any line. Inside to ocean view on both Celebrity and Carnival and this was years ago.

Joe

Well, yeah I know interior stateroom is all the same, but my partner like to be on higher deck, really don't know why, maybe cause that way he is more close to the windjammer :D

Hi, we too are on your sailing! we booked our cruise & inside guarantee around final payment time - & got our cabin assignment about 3 days later - an accessible cabin on deck 10.

Enjoy your cruise

Oh if we get a cabin on deck 10 my partner will be soooo happy!!...so will be navigating together cool!!

Thanks to all for the answer about the luggage...cause I was sure that I had to go inside with all and then take out again. :cool:

OMG I Just see right now and I have a cabin number is 8308 please tell me what kind of cabin is?? Im at work and cant check right now

Thanks

8308 is an E1 balcony.

OMG I Just see right now and I have a cabin number is 8308 please tell me what kind of cabin is?? Im at work and cant check right now

Thanks

Congratulations on your upgrade!

You will really enjoy that cabin and location.

I was on Liberty last week and she is one of my favorite ships.

Enjoy your cruise.

OMG nooo please dont make fun of me! Really is a balcony cabin??? For real??

I want to go home and check...I Just cant believe it!!

Even numbered staterooms are usually on the outside of the ship. I had to look up the category, but I was pretty sure it was a balcony just by the number.

Ok and Just another question, there is a chance that they change this cabin to a interior one?? I mean after all thats what I paid for...or I can celebrate the upgrade with out fear of that??

Ok and Just another question, there is a chance that they change this cabin to a interior one?? I mean after all thats what I paid for...or I can celebrate the upgrade with out fear of that??

There's always a chance of them changing you, but it would be extremely unlikely.

Sooooooooo lucky!!!! I booked an Inside GTY on Rhapsody and have an L inside assigned.... I know I got what I paid for and a slightly better Inside..... would've been grinning ear to ear had I scored an OV let alone a balcony though!! ;)

Sooooooooo lucky!!!! I booked an Inside GTY on Rhapsody and have an L inside assigned.... I know I got what I paid for and a slightly better Inside..... would've been grinning ear to ear had I scored an OV let alone a balcony though!! ;)

I know, I keep login at RC page just to make sure that I have the same cabin...like every 10 minutes since I get home!

So happy for you! That is awesome. Enjoy your cruise!

I once got an unexpected upgrade from an OV to a balcony, and I have never booked anything less ever since (so I guess they got their money's worth on me!:))

Thank you so much!!

Is the first time I upload a pic...did you see what I see right??...It's in spanish sorry..but Camarote=stateroom...8308...

OMG I'm not sleeping tonight!! :D

812606185_Capturadepantalla2014-05-23ala(s)01_03_48.jpg.f162093b90fae084b0616ffc465b044b.jpg

Edited by Spainboy