Breakaway to Bermuda 2014 dailies

cocoted

I've seen a few tuxs. My dad usually brings his. Don't worry about out of place- enjoy getting dressed up! Anyone know which nights these more dressed up ones are on the Bermuda cruise? I am packing 2 cocktail dresses to wear with very dressy shoes.

Thanks for answering my question about "formal night." Looks like this will be the first cruise that I don't take the tux. Sad about that but thems the breaks I guess.

Another question: which night was the "White Hot" night?

No. The Muster Drill is at 3:30. Where you have to go depends upon your cabin location.

P.S. And do not be late! Be on time so sailaway is on time!!!!!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

How often do the dailies change? Do you think this is a good representation of how a June 2014 trip will look?

This should be a good representation, but there will always be things that change cruise to cruise.

Thanks for answering my question about "formal night." Looks like this will be the first cruise that I don't take the tux. Sad about that but thems the breaks I guess.

Another question: which night was the "White Hot" night?

My husband is having trouble with this concept as well. We enjoy dressing for dinner and really like it when we're with Celebrity on formal nights or in DCL Remy which both really scream for tuxes and gowns.

I'm embracing the idea of less luggage. I still have a few months to convince DH it's going to be okay!

My husband is having trouble with this concept as well. We enjoy dressing for dinner and really like it when we're with Celebrity on formal nights or in DCL Remy which both really scream for tuxes and gowns.

I'm embracing the idea of less luggage. I still have a few months to convince DH it's going to be okay!

Woud love to have you at our table on our next =X= cruise! Still not sure what attire I'm bringing but I think the tux gets a rest on this trip.

Woud love to have you at our table on our next =X= cruise! Still not sure what attire I'm bringing but I think the tux gets a rest on this trip.

I'm always game for another cruise and I love Celebrity. Count us in at the tux table. :)

Since you're going on Breakaway soon, if you think about it please come back and give us a head's up on the attire you took with you and observed on the ship. It would help with our packing list.

Enjoy your trip!

Can we see the front pages also rather than just the back page?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here's another set sans Day 5. Thank you to COCOTED and BIMMER328!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2046555&highlight=dailies

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

• 3 weeks later...