Oasis W. Itinerary - Port or Starboard?

Wondering if anyone can tell me which is the more interesting side of the ship to be on when docked at itineraries for a W. Caribbean itinerary (Labadie, Falmouth and Cozumel) for an outside stateroom or balcony?

(I used the forum search option but it turned up nothing although I am sure someone must have asked this question already. Sorry!) Hoping for a quick answer!

Thanks for any replies.

I've done that route several times. I prefer to stay on the starboard side because when you're in the ports you face land and can see what's going on etc. The port side will leave you facing out to see while you're docked. It really depends on what you prefer.

Edited by Smiley9713
Typo

I've done that route several times. I prefer to stay on the starboard side because when you're in the ports you face land and can see what's going on etc. The port side will leave you facing out to see while you're docked. It really depends on what you prefer.

While that's probably true for the majority of the time, there are instances when ships will dock port side in.

Oasis and Allure predominantly dock starboard side to the pier. In rare cases they will dock port side to the pier if say, they need to do starboard side lifeboat drills in a certain port or if maintenance is needed on the port side of the ship from the pier.

Agreed! They *usually* dock Starboard. We like to watch for runners from our balcony...lol!