Oasis Windjammer

Does the oasis seat people at the Windjammer like on the Allure? I simply loved the way they seated you on the Allure.

On our recent Oasis this varied..seemed like during busy times they did and other's they didn't.

JMHO....but the WJ on the Oasis was my least favorite out of all the RCI ships I've sailed on..I usually prefer the WJ but not on this ship...too much like a feeding frenzy...and was pestered constantly by staff to take my plate away..even when it was apparent that I wasn't done...and made the mistake of both DH and myself getting up at the same time to get something else and our table was quickly cleared before we could get back..even with still full drinks and my sweater at the table :eek::mad:

On our recent Oasis this varied..seemed like during busy times they did and other's they didn't.

JMHO....but the WJ on the Oasis was my least favorite out of all the RCI ships I've sailed on..I usually prefer the WJ but not on this ship...too much like a feeding frenzy...and was pestered constantly by staff to take my plate away..even when it was apparent that I wasn't done...and made the mistake of both DH and myself getting up at the same time to get something else and our table was quickly cleared before we could get back..even with still full drinks and my sweater at the table :eek::mad:

Trying to eat in the Windjammer is the one thing I am not looking forward to next summer. Is there ever a less crowded time other than when they are closed?:(

I agree. To be fair, the WJ is my least favorite place on any of the ships I've been on, but on Oasis I felt it was the worst. I did not experience anyone being seated, it was rather chaotic. Too chaotic for my liking.

We got off the Oasis on May 10, 2014 and yes we were seated. The Windjammer was very busy. We eat in the MDR for breakfast a couple of times. The service was slow. We also ordered room service and the food was brought on time. They call to let you know the food is on its way. I heard that the food was not good so we ordered fruit and cereal so no problem for us. We enjoyed eating on our balcony and looking at the water. You can go to Johnny Rockets for breakfast which is free but they do charge for lunch and dinner. Central Park Cafe is free and they serve bagels. So you do have other options besides the Windjammer. If you look up Megacruisers review it has all the information you need as to what each restaurant serves and prices. Hope this helps.

Linda:D