Celebrity Century Review-Pacific Coastal May 10

Beh789149

Just got back from our 8 night pacific coastal cruise from LA to Vancouver. Overall, another great cruise on the Century. We were pleased to see the ship was in good condition, despite it's pending departure from Celebrity. There's a few couches in Rendezvous that need replacing, but that's about it.

Food wise, the MDR was great as usual. Disappointed that the pastry cigars weren't offered on this cruise, but no big deal. We thought the quality of the buffet was a bit lacking compared to other cruises, but it wasn't a total disaster as others may say. Breakfast on our concierge balcony was great, eggs arrived hot and cooked to order.

Service was great all around, from bars, restaurants and in our stateroom.

ImageUploadedByForums1400717472.395167.jpg.cab780bc63e24825f2b2f46c0a19cc81.jpg

Avalon Scenery Burgundy and Provence-June 2010

Celebrity Infinity Alaska-May 2012

Celebrity Century Pacific Wine-Sept 2012

Celebrity Millennium N Alaska-July 2013

Celebrity Century Pacific Coastal-May 2014

Celebrity Millennium Malaysia and Indonesia-Nov 2014

ImageUploadedByForums1400717446.681931.jpg.6e60673eaf682394f9e9eb1bc8c6e1e5.jpg

Just got back from our 8 night pacific coastal cruise from LA to Vancouver. Overall, another great cruise on the Century. We were pleased to see the ship was in good condition, despite it's pending departure from Celebrity. There's a few couches in Rendezvous that need replacing, but that's about it.

Food wise, the MDR was great as usual. Disappointed that the pastry cigars weren't offered on this cruise, but no big deal. We thought the quality of the buffet was a bit lacking compared to other cruises, but it wasn't a total disaster as others may say. Breakfast on our concierge balcony was great, eggs arrived hot and cooked to order.

Service was great all around, from bars, restaurants and in our stateroom.

[ATTACH]313631[/ATTACH][ATTACH]313632[/ATTACH]

Avalon Scenery Burgundy and Provence-June 2010

Celebrity Infinity Alaska-May 2012

Celebrity Century Pacific Wine-Sept 2012

Celebrity Millennium N Alaska-July 2013

Celebrity Century Pacific Coastal-May 2014

Celebrity Millennium Malaysia and Indonesia-Nov 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post the review, I am glad the ships is still in relatively good condition as I will be on her later this year.:D

I was on the cruise also and had been worried about the negative reviews I had read, but had a wonderful cruise and we could not have asked for more beautiful weather at the wonderful ports of call. As was stated the crew was excellent, meals in the MDR great and I had no problems with the condition of the ship.

I would sail on the Century again anytime!

I was on the cruise also and had been worried about the negative reviews I had read, but had a wonderful cruise and we could not have asked for more beautiful weather at the wonderful ports of call. As was stated the crew was excellent, meals in the MDR great and I had no problems with the condition of the ship.

I would sail on the Century again anytime!

Great news, I have been somewhat worried about the ship being tired, not that it would ruin my cruise but now I feel that it will be good as well. :D