Booking Royal on Celebrity

ginaRAWR

Apologies if this is the wrong place, let me know if you can't help and I'll ask on the Royal forum instead :o I did have a quick look and couldn't spot the answer to my question so I apologise if it's already floating around somewhere.

There's a couple of things I would like to know about booking on board on my upcoming Infinity cruise;

1. We are booking 2 cabins for 2 people, but we are travelling with 1 cabin of 3 on this cruise. Do we need any specific details apart from the 4th passengers name?

2. Do you get any OBC for booking Royal onboard Celebrity?

Just in case you don't spot it I am UK based so I know I won't get the reduced deposit already :)

Many thanks for those of you that are able to help :)

Hi, I had a similar question. I'm going to be on celebrity next month and was planning on putting a deposit down on a royal Caribbean cruise in 2016. Was wondering what additional benefits/perks one can expect? Thanks

Hi, I had a similar question. I'm going to be on celebrity next month and was planning on putting a deposit down on a royal Caribbean cruise in 2016. Was wondering what additional benefits/perks one can expect? Thanks

What is Royal Caribbean currently offering for booking on board? Whatever it is, that is what you would get if you booked an RCCL cruise while on board a Celebrity cruise.

Same goes for booking a Celebrity cruise while on board RCCL. You get whatever perks the line you are booking offers.

Apologies if this is the wrong place, let me know if you can't help and I'll ask on the Royal forum instead :o I did have a quick look and couldn't spot the answer to my question so I apologise if it's already floating around somewhere.

There's a couple of things I would like to know about booking on board on my upcoming Infinity cruise;

1. We are booking 2 cabins for 2 people, but we are travelling with 1 cabin of 3 on this cruise. Do we need any specific details apart from the 4th passengers name?

We have booked 2 rooms and only added 1 name to the 2nd room. The 1st person had a reduced deposit (booked on board). When we added the 2nd person they had to pay full deposit (added on land). I have also booked a room for friends that were not on board. I just paid the deposit. I'm planning to book a room for friends in 2 weeks while cruising on Solstice. Richard

Ooh that's good to know! We'd get $200 OBC for booking an inside on a 16 night cruise for booking on board so it's nice to know! :D I can't remember what other levels there are as I only specifically looked for my cruise.

We have booked 2 rooms and only added 1 name to the 2nd room. The 1st person had a reduced deposit (booked on board). When we added the 2nd person they had to pay full deposit (added on land). I have also booked a room for friends that were not on board. I just paid the deposit. I'm planning to book a room for friends in 2 weeks while cruising on Solstice. Richard

Ah I'd be booking for my fiancé anyway so I know all the details and would be paying his deposit anyway :) we don't get reduced deposits though as we're in the UK so it makes little difference but might as well sort it out on board!

• 3 weeks later...

Similar question to the one answered previously but a little more specific.

We are planning to book 3 legs of the RCCL Quantum of the seas repo as it heads to China in May/June 2015.

We will be on Celebrity Solstice Auckland-Sydney in December this year.

We are C&A members but only at the lowest Gold status.

We plan to have our bookings transferred to the US agent we decide.

Questions. We are Australian but use a USA agent.

Seeing as we are using a USA agent can we do all these transactions in US dollars when on board.

Will we get the reduced deposit when booking on board the Solstice?

Will we retain the OBC and be able to take advantage of any group discounts, OBC from the agent or future price drops once we have made our booking.

Will we get some other form of fare discount or category upgrade as a result of our C&A membership when booking on board.