Caribbean Princess June 28, 2014

neilrr

My Partner and I just booked this cruise (and the following week - B2B) and look forward to meeting others travelling onboard. We are from South Florida and are avid travelers. We look forward to meeting you soon. :)

Edited by neilrr

Hi, Neil! My partner, Susie, and I are on this cruise as well. We are very jealous that you are doing the back to back. We have been thinking about staying on for the second week, but I think that we have decided to travel another time later in the year.

I am a teacher - one more week! - and Susie works for a major arts festival. Summer is definitely our down time, and we are looking forward to relaxing! Look forward to meeting you and Jerry!

Take care, Mary

Hi, Neil! My partner, Susie, and I are on this cruise as well. We are very jealous that you are doing the back to back. We have been thinking about staying on for the second week, but I think that we have decided to travel another time later in the year.

I am a teacher - one more week! - and Susie works for a major arts festival. Summer is definitely our down time, and we are looking forward to relaxing! Look forward to meeting you and Jerry!

Take care, Mary

sc cruisers -Mary and Susie - Glad to meet you. Jerry and I also teach. He does subbing as his "retirement job" and I am still teaching full-time. We sound like we are all ready for summer vacation. :) We usually do more extensive trips over the summer, but the airfares have been crazy and we have some family obligations this summer.

It should be a lot of fun on the cruise and we look forward to meeting you both.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend..

Edited by neilrr

I, also, usually book more extensive trips - Europe, Alaska, etc. But, this year, we decided on a part we could drive to (even though it will still be a haul to get there!)

I'm really looking forward to the Caribbean, though, as I haven't been on a Caribbean cruise in about 10 years. It'll be a nice change of pace.

We look forward to seeing you and Jerry on board. Hope we have some more "family" on this cruise as well. ;)

I, also, usually book more extensive trips - Europe, Alaska, etc. But, this year, we decided on a part we could drive to (even though it will still be a haul to get there!)

I'm really looking forward to the Caribbean, though, as I haven't been on a Caribbean cruise in about 10 years. It'll be a nice change of pace.

We look forward to seeing you and Jerry on board. Hope we have some more "family" on this cruise as well. ;)

We have been to also been to Alaska - but I like warm weather cruises better. The airfare to Europe was crazy and we have a few family obligations this summer too. This cruise fit our schedule. We were just in the Caribbean in March, as the port is only 30 minutes from our home and makes these cruises easy to do.

Many times we have met other "family" onboard... We shall see...

See you soon...

• 3 weeks later...