Just off Pride!

lizjoemom

We just got off the Pride today. I will be posting a small review as soon as I can. All in all, the trip was very good; nice ship, good service, good food and beautiful ports. Everything a cruise vacation should be! More to come soon. :)

Did they get the propulsion problems fixed with her?

Hi - nice to see your screen name again. My husband and I had to switch our week our Glory October 2013 cruise but we were chatting back and forth on CC until we had to make the change. I hope you are doing well!!

We just got off the Pride today. I will be posting a small review as soon as I can. All in all, the trip was very good; nice ship, good service, good food and beautiful ports. Everything a cruise vacation should be! More to come soon. :)

Glad you had a great cruise, I'm looking forward to your review.

I left her a week ago today and can't wait to sail her again next year.

I LOVE that ship! Loved the crew, CD, food, etc.

Hi - nice to see your screen name again. My husband and I had to switch our week our Glory October 2013 cruise but we were chatting back and forth on CC until we had to make the change. I hope you are doing well!!

I remember you. Hope all is well. We are looking at the Splendor 6 day next October.

This will be our third time on the pride and there is so much to do I have not seen the whole ship yet. Anyone who has saied recently please tell me who the CD is on the pride now. We sailed the dream in oct. 2013 and bigger is not always better. Too crowded. 110 days and counting. Cannot wait for your review. We have not been on the pride since Jan. 2013

This will be our third time on the pride and there is so much to do I have not seen the whole ship yet. Anyone who has saied recently please tell me who the CD is on the pride now. We sailed the dream in oct. 2013 and bigger is not always better. Too crowded. 110 days and counting. Cannot wait for your review. We have not been on the pride since Jan. 2013

The CD is Josh "Big Sexy" Waitzman (at least he was last week when we sailed on the Pride).

:cool: Bill