Live from the Dawn - currently in Bermuda

Are there extra ferries going to St. George? Last time we went to Bermuda we went to St. George on Monday and the line for the ferry was long. How much are the bus passes this year? Looking at the web cam this week, the weather in Bermuda looked beautiful. We'll be going a week from Friday and are hoping for sunshine and blue skies. Was it very humid?

Thanks for the info.

~~Maun

Yes - there was an extra ferry to St. George when we went on Monday -not sure about the other days - yes the line seemed really, really long - BUT - as soon as they started to load us on to the ferry - it moved very quickly - and we all were able to board ! So - if you see a long line - don't let it bother you - be sure you get in the correct one, however - the one to Hamilton is on the lft side - you need to go around to the right to get the ferry to St. George - be sure to buy your tokens from the lady at the Information table inside of the terminal - so much easier then fighting the crowds out at the ferry loading place

No - doesn't seem to be too humid - just enough of a breeze....

We love these AFT rooms - was a little rocky on the way over - but not that bad - weather has been great since we got here -

Hmmm- haven't been to the garden buffet - if we happen to pass by - it is loud and crowded !!

They installed new carpet in the main atrium area this morning (it WAS looking a little worn) - some other areas of the ship could stand some refurbishing - but certainly not going to spoil our cruise !!

We were on this cruise 5/16-23. They were replacing carpet on all the stairs that week.

Our voyage had very calm seas, down and back. Chilly. But we've experienced some pretty rough ones in other years. (The kind I get an urge to scream real loud)

We were in aft facing balcony 10230. Already booked for 10730 next year! I can't believe how quickly our cruise vacations come and go.

Thankfully I only feel the crazed sense of cruise obsession when I'm on CC!

We were on this cruise 5/16-23. They were replacing carpet on all the stairs that week.

Our voyage had very calm seas, down and back. Chilly. But we've experienced some pretty rough ones in other years. (The kind I get an urge to scream real loud)

We were in aft facing balcony 10230. Already booked for 10730 next year! I can't believe how quickly our cruise vacations come and go.

Thankfully I only feel the crazed sense of cruise obsession when I'm on CC!

Scream because it's scary rough, or scream like its a roller coaster ride? Lol I'm such a wimp I'll be laughing and crying at the same time if it's crazy rough. I'll be fine as long as I don't spill my frozen cocktails , lol. I've Been reading that you should allow 2 hours for dinner? What shows / game shows are a " must see" ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We came of the dawn on the 23rd May after having spent a fantastic week in the owner suite with 2 balconies. This was absolutely fantastic and in no short measure to John the concierge. So he mistakenly provided bad Information about ferry times on a holiday day in Bermuda? And you also got this bad info from someone else ? So maybe you should take ownership and have walked the 100yards to the ferry terminal and asked yourself. To the person that states he wasn't in the Cagney area at breakfast when his said he would be, manbe he was dealing with a customer that had called him or god forbid might have had to answer the call of nature, you had his number if you needed to get in touch that badly you should have phoned him. Concierge does not stand for robot slave , john was fantastic

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app