Another Cabin Question Emerald Deck Mini

latebloomer56

I tried to find more information but am not to good at the computer stuff. Just learned how to post a short time ago, or it feels that way. At any rate I'm lost and need help.

Booked E723 again this time on CB. The layout appears to be the same as Golden and on our Hawaii trip we had this cabin and loved it. We discovered Emerald deck through CC and love the covered balcony. That said heard port side is very noisy due to the bandstand below the cabins in the back of the ship. My question is what about starboard side last mini E731. I understand it has an extended balcony and would also like to know if they would have a lounger on this balcony. Checked out you tube and found E730 which is where I heard about the noise.

E723 on Golden had some noise from the bass but not really noisy and only a couple of times E731 is closer to the bandstand but not right above it.

Thanks for any input

I tried to find more information but am not to good at the computer stuff. Just learned how to post a short time ago, or it feels that way. At any rate I'm lost and need help.

Booked E723 again this time on CB. The layout appears to be the same as Golden and on our Hawaii trip we had this cabin and loved it. We discovered Emerald deck through CC and love the covered balcony. That said heard port side is very noisy due to the bandstand below the cabins in the back of the ship. My question is what about starboard side last mini E731. I understand it has an extended balcony and would also like to know if they would have a lounger on this balcony. Checked out you tube and found E730 which is where I heard about the noise.

E723 on Golden had some noise from the bass but not really noisy and only a couple of times E731 is closer to the bandstand but not right above it.

Thanks for any input

I love the starboard Emerald deck minis. I have never had a noise problem on any ship with these cabins. I was in E731 on the Sapphire last September. Nice quiet cabin. No lounger though on the balcony, just the two chairs and a table. I can't remember if the chairs had footstools or not.

We are in E731 on the CB in less than 2 weeks. IMO it is the best cabin on the entire ship (take into consideration that I have never been in a suite). Our friends are in E729 so we open the door between the two balconies and have a huge balcony! We have been in these two rooms before on different ships and they are the same. We have never had a noise issue from Club Fusion above us. The stage is on the port side of the ship. The extended balcony is wonderful! They have a table, four chairs and two footrests. We even moved the table from 729 over to 731 so the four of us could enjoy breakfast out on the balcony together and there was still plenty of room to spare!! You will not be disappointed:). We can't wait to call those two rooms our home in 11 days!

The Emerald deck minis are great! I've sailed in E727 on the Ruby and the Emerald. It's a great location and I love the large covered balcony. There is no noise from Club Fusion as the stage is on the other side. Not sure what you mean by loungers, but our balcony on both ships had two chairs that reclined, plus two footstools, and a table. We lived on our balcony.

I'm really disappointed that the Royal doesn't have anything similar - it's the only ship doing the itinerary we want for 2015. If that itinerary was available on the Caribbean, Ruby or Emerald in 2015, we would have booked E727 again in a heartbeat!!

We had E731 on the Emerald last April and have it on the Crown next year in Alaska. We loved it and had no noise issue other than you can feel the thrusters when docking. However, this is very short lived and I would not consider it an issue at all.

Thank you folk's for the input. I know it is far away, but part of the fun is in the planning for me :).

I found several pictures of both E730 & E731 a few of these had lounge chairs as well as 2 chairs at the little table. I have e-mail our TA to check if E-731 is available for this trip. Europe in the spring can be wet so really want to be in this area with the covered balcony and we have 6 sea days to enjoy it.

Thanks again have a great day.