Carnival Liberty Cabin 7225 review needed!

stellfamily

Could someone who has stayed in cabin 7225, balcony, on Carnival Liberty please reply as to how you liked the deck location of this cabin. It will be our first balcony, and there are no mid-ship balconies available.

This is a July cruise. I had read that AFT balconies don't have much breeze and would be hot in July. Is there a lot of noise at this section of Deck 7---do you get all the smoke from designated smoke areas above you?

If you haven't stayed in 7225, but maybe in a cabin next door, please reply.

I'm getting desperate.

KS

Edited by stellfamily
Would you choose AFT or Forward if mid-ship is not available>

I prefer the cabin on the aft - *(back of the ship) over the forward one.

The empress deck is very lighly sought after as it is a deck that is between cabin space and away from public areas.

your cabin 7225 is too far forward for me Its a lot of walking to the food. sometimes 2-times a day.

7431 is a connecting cabin- you could get an older couple in there that are hard of hearing. They usually listen to the tv quite loud-- or shout at each other to have their conversations-- because of tht door youwill be hearing that. or you can be next to a cabin with unruly teens.

What you see online might not be all thats available. your best bet is to call and see what else is left.

My cabin of choice is the area around 7411 no across the hall neighbor. CLOSE to the stairs/elevators up two decks for food down two decks for entertainment. (I have lost count how many times we stayed in 7411

This is a July cruise. I had read that AFT balconies don't have much breeze and would be hot in July. Is there a lot of noise at this section of Deck 7---do you get all the smoke from designated smoke areas above you?

If you haven't stayed in 7225, but maybe in a cabin next door, please reply.

I'm getting desperate.

KS

the breeze is on the side-- the aft cabins that do not get the breeze are the ones across the back of the ship.

there is no designated smoking area above deck 7 above you is cabin areas.

BUT people can smoke on their balconies on carnival. when you are at sea-- the smoke moves to the back and should move rather quickly

7411 IS available for your sailing.

is there 2 people in your party?

there are a few cabins on deck 8 DO NOT TAKE 8418 as its under the pizza kichen and that is opened 24 hours a day

the one on the other side is a good choice 8425

Edited by serene56