Room Service Breakfast

sail7seas

According to "Av8tor" who is doing a LIVE from Regal Princess there was a $3 room service charge at first. Then, everyone was sent a bulletin to their cabins this charge had been lifted and all who had been charged would be refunded.

It also stated in the future Princess would give more notice before implementing this sort of change.

LuLu

I would have no objection to Princess charging a delivery fee if they totally eliminated their current room service menu (which is abominable in my opinion) and allowed ordering from the MDR menu.

Agree! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Not that we would order all 3 in one day, but a hot breakfast would be nice occasionally, as well as being able to order dinner from MDR on formal nights. We would love that!

I would have no objection to Princess charging a delivery fee if they totally eliminated their current room service menu (which is abominable in my opinion) and allowed ordering from the MDR menu.
I would have no objection if Princess offered full room service menus rather than the current limited options or for room service between 11pm-5:30am the way I believe RCL charges. The Princess room service options are a joke compared to other lines and to start charging for the limited options available is ridiculous IMHO.

I would have no objection if Princess offered full room service menus rather than the current limited options or for room service between 11pm-5:30am the way I believe RCL charges. The Princess room service options are a joke compared to other lines and to start charging for the limited options available is ridiculous IMHO.

Well said!