San Francisco Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus

Faircliff

We will be arriving in San Francisco as part of the California Coastal cruise on the Grand Princess, roundtrip from Vancouver, in September. The ship is due to dock at the new Pier 27 and stay overnight. Could anyone tell me where the best place would be to join the HOP-ON-HOP-OFF bus? I’m looking at the one offered by Big Bus company. Note: a couple of us are definitely NOT able to walk all the way to Fisherman’s Wharf so wherever we get on, we’d be taking a cab to get there.

The current map does not show a stop at the new terminal, but I'm sure it will once they start using it. I have seen them stop at the current terminal when ships are in.

I will have to make a note of when they do open it, so I can do a followup.

Thank you so much for the reply and I would appreciate it if you hear anything new closer to the day. I might even just give them a phone call and ask.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

When we docked in San Fran, the HOHO company staged a bus right at the pier where we were. They gave us a discounted rate and took us to the regular stop to catch the regular bus.

At the end of the tour, they stopped at Fishermans Wharf where we got off and walked back to the pier to the ship.

• 1 month later...