Booking Excursions- When to Pay?

Highlander1

If excursions are pre-booked, when is payment due? Can they just put it on the on board account to be paid after the cruise? I am referring to excursions booked through Celebrity, what options are out there?

If excursions are pre-booked, when is payment due? Can they just put it on the on board account to be paid after the cruise? I am referring to excursions booked through Celebrity, what options are out there?

You have to pay when you book.

just dumped 9 excursions in our account....they did not demand payment. I am sure it will be due before we sail but they did not ask for final payment tonight

You might want to double check and make sure the bookings went through. I've never heard of being able to book an excursion through Celebrity before the cruise without paying at the time you book. The few times I've booked a Celebrity excursion, I had to pay when I booked.

Happy Cruiser 6143 is correct. You can book the excursions on line before your cruise, but you are not finished with the bookings until you pay for them. The only way to put excursions on your account is to purchase them once on the ship. Please check your excursions so you are not disappointed once you board the ship.