Anybody need to loose 100+ lbs

Hi all- Hadn't checked in for a bit so I thought I'd say hi. I'm up a few pounds from my birthday week, but have already lost one of them. I've been exercising pretty well though so it shouldn't take long to continue the downward progress I was making.

Tami

Digital Curator - I missed weigh-in yesterday too! Work has been a little crazy and I didn't get out of here until late yesterday!

But, according to my scales I am up 2 pounds! Not good! :(

This week I will continue with the gym - and maybe add an extra day. And I am going to be more careful about what I put in my mouth - no snacking after dinner, and a treat only 1 day a week (versus 7)!

Welcome to all the newcomers. And congratulations to all of you who are doing so well - keep up the good work.

I lost 2.4 pounds at weigh in yesterday. I really felt like snacking all day today. Tried to keep busy. I did not exercise this week due to a pulled muscle. So I know if I do not watch it carefully, I will be in trouble. Have a good week, Going to a birthday party tomorrow and am going to duct tape my mouth.lol...Connie

I'm now down 54 pounds since August 1, 2005.

Now only 46 pounds to go till I hit the century mark.:eek:

It's challenging to stick with any program, but believe me,

the rewards are many. More energy, lower BP, and numerous

other health and quality of life enhancements.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Reggie:D

Hi everyone- Just checking in again. So far I've been really good about getting in exercise 4 days a week. I'm not down very much in pounds but I have lost some inches so that's a start. I really don't care what I weigh as long as the inches drop. I have to keep reminding myself that if you look strictly at ideal weight most professional women's soccer players are clinically "obese" and I certainly wouldn't consider any of them to be fat or unhealthy.

Even with the layer of fat I do have I can already tell a change in my muscle tone, especially in my arms and calves. I am waiting for the thighs to get with the program though :D

Tami

Good job Reggie!

Tami - I think you have a great attitude! I am in a similar situation - my scales don't show any movement, but I am feeling better, and my clothes are fitting better. I had to laugh at your comment on the thighs though - that is my problem area! My chest loses it first! :)

Good job everyone. I weigh in tonight and will post the results - good or bad.

I lost 2.4 pounds at weigh in yesterday. I really felt like snacking all day today. Tried to keep busy. I did not exercise this week due to a pulled muscle. So I know if I do not watch it carefully, I will be in trouble. Have a good week, Going to a birthday party tomorrow and am going to duct tape my mouth.lol...Connie

Connie - did the duct tape work? If it did I may have to try that! :p

Blueeyed, no the duct tape did not work.. I ate a piece of cake, drats, no willpower. I lost just a quarter of a pound today. Still am glad it was not a gain. Good luck with weigh in tonight.

Reggie, Keep up the good work.

Tami, do a few exercises for me, I still have a troublesome hamstring pull. So still not doing much in the way of exercising.

Good luck all...Connie

Well, I was too depressed to post my weigh-in last night! I am trying not to be depressed because I have been feeling better for working out, but I was up again - this time 3 lbs!

So, for this week, my goals are:

a) Continue working out at the gym;

b) Continue drinking at least 100 oz of water each day; and

c) Work on eating better.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi All,

Sorry I did not check in yesterday. I was volunteering at a local arts festival and had to be there at 6 am. Came home and just fell into bed at 10:30....

I need to start again with this loosing weight. I haven't been to the gym all week, I'm eating all kinds of crap, haven't had water in days....sigh:(

Congrats to all who had a good week and for those who didn't let's re-commit to this and start fresh!

Cheers,

Hi all- just checking in. It's been really hectic here since I got grandma moved closer. Still getting in bike time 4 days a week. One 20 minute sessions, one 30 minute and 2 45 minute ones last week. Scale is still hovering at the same vicinity though. :mad: Ah well, can't have it all. I bought new smaller sized jeans so that's a start.

Tami

Tami - Great job on buying a smaller sized pair of jeans! That is a big step - and that is more important than the scale! I know it can be frustrating - I am in the same situation. But I try to remind myself that my clothes are fitting better and that I feel better!

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday - getting ready to head out of town right after work!

I hope everyone had a good week. My week wasn't the greatest, so I wasn't expecting much at weigh-in last night, but I was down 0.2 lbs! :p I am so grateful the WW scales weigh in fractions!

Hopefully people are just busy and not discouraged.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi everyone! Whew! It has been so chaotic here the past month. I brought my Grandma up here to a rehab center because she wasn't getting the kind of care she needed where she was and I was 75 miles away and couldn't get anything accomplished on her behalf. The good news is that she's flourishing here and we got more done with her in the first 2 weeks than I got done in 6 months where she had been. The bad news is that she's still 15 miles away and visiting sucks a valuable hour and a half at least out of each day. I'm still trying to readjust my schedule so I can visit, get the kids through school and activities and still find time to exercise and sleep. Fortunately soccer which is the biggest time drain right now only has 2 more weeks. Bummer for the kids, but good for me.

I'm really trying to lose the 15 pounds it will take to put a 1 at the front of my weight by Christmas. I NEED HELP! Keep me honest, ok? Today I weigh 214.5. My goals for the next 2 months are to exercise at least 4 days a week and keep to WOE at least 80% of the time.

Yesterday I did really good with WOE. I also walked for 1/2 an hour while DD was at soccer. Today's food plan is already planned out and ready to prepare. For exercise I will ride the exercycle for 45 minutes if DH takes the kids to soccer or I will walk 30 minutes if I have to take them. I'll check in before bed and post about my day. It seems like if I know I have to report to someone I do much better. :rolleyes: How old am I?

Tami

Hi all!

I did really good today. I stuck to my planned foods. I did add a 120 calorie 2 carb snack bar after my exercise because I was STARVING! I got watching a new WATP 4 mile DVD I bought the other day and rode my exercise bike for a hour. How funny is that? I seldom actually DO cardio videos but I watch them on TV while doing cardio all the time. I'm such a dork! Anyway, when I got off my legs were numb. I wish they were now! 45 minutes was the longest I'd done since switching over from outside exercise. I'm a bit sore. Good thing tomorrows a yoga day.

Tami

Hi Tami!

Congratulations on sticking with your food plan and doing your exercise! I have been struggling lately, but I am trying to get back on plan today and stick with it. It does help having this board here (although it has been pretty quiet lately)!

I have my cruise in 7 weeks - so I am having to completely change my goal for that! I hope to lose 10 pounds before the cruise (I have decided to set my sights a little lower), but I plan on losing inches with the exercise. I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks, but I am going to go for a walk after work and do one of my videos at home.

I think I am going to be up tomorrow, but if I stick to a plan I should be okay until my cruise!

Ok, apparently I'm here by myself but it seemed to help me to post my goals for the day here.

Tami

Still here, just not making much progress.

I'm not gaining but not losing much more either.

We'll see where I am tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Reggie:D

Well, I kinda crapped out today too. :rolleyes: Oh, I stuck to my meal plan and got my yoga in but we took youngest DD to have her allergy tests redone this afternoon. We managed to lose the corn and pea allergy but still have peanuts and eggs. The doc and an emergency case come in so we were there for a VERY LONG time. I'm not upset because I know he'd do the same for us if we were the emergency but by the time we got out we were STARVING! I should have thrown in a low carb bar but forgot (along with 3 pieces of paperwork :mad: ) to pick it up off the table. We ended up stopping at a speedway station and I grabbed a candy bar. Ok, it tasted good, but not all that. The worst part is that it was so sweet that my teeth hurt afterwards. The sad thing was that it was still a better choice than chips ( which would have gotten me started down a bad path) or the dicey looking sausages which might have put me in intensive care!

Ah well, back on track tomorrow. I have down an omelet for breakfast, lunchmeat rollups for lunch and apple/cheddar/venison burgers with salad for supper. Tomorrow's snack is sugar free jello.

Tami

Archived