Shipboard Credit for Canuck Cruisers sailing between 09/08/05-04/02/06

KruznKel

Hi Kelly,

How's it goin?

Can you forward me a copy of that email dspry at sympatico dot ca

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Done!.

I am doing fantastic thanks..

Lemme know if you don't receive it.. or if there is a problem..

Hey Irishnewfie,

Another fellow Canuck here. This sounds interesting, do you just give them a shout to get this credit? Any specific requirements other then the sailing dates?

Hey Irishnewfie,

Another fellow Canuck here. This sounds interesting, do you just give them a shout to get this credit? Any specific requirements other then the sailing dates?

Well I received an email with the credit amount (not huge but still not my money) and the dates of the cruises and I picked up the phone didn't read any details and within 5mins of my phonecall I had the credit on my account... :) Seems you are sailing after 09/08/05 but maybe since you are so close they may say something but I say givem a call and try the worst they can say is NO.. the best is YES.. :) Nothing to loose only something to gain!!:D

Hi,

We're sailing in Sept. so I am interested in this as well. Is there a number to quote when you call Carnival? I just checked my e-mails from Carnival & didn't notice anything about a credit.

Thanks for the tip.:o

Just call the reg 1800CArnival # and say you received an email for an onboard credit for CDN residents .. that is what I did...:) It is per Cabin only not per person..

Irishnewfie

Would I be able to get a copy of that email as well

Thanks in advance

SEnd me an email to irishnewfie at gmail dot com and I will forward it to you... but you do not need the email to collect the credit...

Just got a better deal.. 300 pp off.. LOL gotta love calling Carnival about their deals.. .. We forgo the 100 shipboard credit to get 300pp off total of 600!!!! Glad to have found that PVP that helped us with that.. all because we were CANADIAN!! :D

Just got a better deal.. 300 pp off.. LOL gotta love calling Carnival about their deals.. .. We forgo the 100 shipboard credit to get 300pp off total of 600!!!! Glad to have found that PVP that helped us with that.. all because we were CANADIAN!! :D

Hi Irishnewife....I just called Carnival and was told that I was already booked with a better rate than the Canadian Special. I am booked in a Pass Guest Promo which is alot lower that this Canadian Special. Still wondering if I am getting the right answer. Are you a Past Guest too? Please let me know.

thanks, Donna

Hi Irishnewife....I just called Carnival and was told that I was already booked with a better rate than the Canadian Special. I am booked in a Pass Guest Promo which is alot lower that this Canadian Special. Still wondering if I am getting the right answer. Are you a Past Guest too? Please let me know.

thanks, Donna

Hey Donna.. no I am not a past guest.. maybe it depends on the CAT that you have booked for 1st timers maybe.. We had booked a CAT11 at reg price and saved a total of $600 with the Cdn deal.. :)

I was told by a supervisor (PVP not answering) that the Military disc was greater than the Canadian Resident discount. I guess that $525 off my cabin for Military disc was a better deal. But i tried...

Well you save $525 I save $600 it is still savings.. Not all have Military discounts or Past Guest discounts or anything that can give them a discount but I never received an E-mail about the Canadian discount either .. it was the 4th PVP that we spoke with that informed us of this.. and again didn't get the details on what CAT it apply's too if any but if you call and find out you do or don't it is better then not trying IMHO.. :)

Through these boards I found out that the Military disc was extended to include up to three cabins, a $575 US savings. And others have found this shipboard credit at least. These boards are great, except i spend a lot of time reading them. My previous PVP was a little better at finding credits, but she is gone, and I don't know why, but maybe she gave too many credits. At least she made sure that the bottle of Bubbly would be in the cabin before she left.

Through these boards I found out that the Military disc was extended to include up to three cabins, a $575 US savings. And others have found this shipboard credit at least. These boards are great, except i spend a lot of time reading them. My previous PVP was a little better at finding credits, but she is gone, and I don't know why, but maybe she gave too many credits. At least she made sure that the bottle of Bubbly would be in the cabin before she left.

Well I hope more people can take advantage of the options available.. i just called because of 1 email and then called again and got our discount.. 1st time cruisers are the ones that usually end up paying full price.. not realizing there can be discounts.. Military. CDN.. groups or what not.. that is what is great about these boards you learn lots.. :)

Hey Donna.. no I am not a past guest.. maybe it depends on the CAT that you have booked for 1st timers maybe.. We had booked a CAT11 at reg price and saved a total of $600 with the Cdn deal.. :)

Thanks for the rely....when I booked our cruise we got a really good Past Guests deal and a 2 Category upgrade......it doesn't hurt to ask anyway.....I always say ' If you don't ask-you don't get:D . We are on the Victory US Thanksgiving cruise on November 20th...I understand that it's getting full, so maybe there won't be anymore discounts or credits for this sailing:rolleyes: . But I haven't given up yet...if I get anymore of those discount/credit by email I will still give them a call.:D

Donna

Hi all

Just booked our trip on the Victory for Sept 25. 05, can I apply for this before I fill out the fun book! I'm waiting for my passport to come back!

If someone could send me the Email that would be great!

Thanks

David & Sandra

This will be our 1st cruise! :)

Could you forward this to me as well? hazelsmrf@yahoo.com

I called Carnival and they don't show any promotions for canadian residents, I'm cruising on the Valor in October.

Edit: I got some more information, turns out they're stating this is not applicable to the Valor as the Valor is too new and they don't need to offer discounts to fill it.

Archived