Norwegian Dawn Owners Suite 9506

bigslip

We booked a cruise last month for June 6th 2014 on the Norwegian Dawn. We booked the Owners Suite w/Two balconies. Has anyone stayed in 9506 on the Dawn? Is it nice? Are there any tips for this type of cabin that would be helpful? Me and the wife are so excited. This is for our 10th wedding aniversary.

We are 'upstairs' in 10506. I made the the mistake three years ago when I booked the OS, now that is the only one DW will let me book, lol. You will love the space and the second balcony is great when under way. If you have not Joined the Roll Call, doso.

We stayed I few times in 10006 have a few photos of there if you want

It's a great cabin loads of room and the 2 balconies are great

I think 9506 doesn't have the nook for the table but not 100% as I have never been inside it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We stayed I few times in 10006 have a few photos of there if you want

It's a great cabin loads of room and the 2 balconies are great

I think 9506 doesn't have the nook for the table but not 100% as I have never been inside it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ones on 9 don't have the dining nook.

We've only stayed (or been in) deck 10 owner's suites. However, from youtube videos and cruisedeckplans, it looks like deck 9 owner's suites do not have a dining room alcove, the bedroom & bathroom are smaller, and there's not a "porthole" window in the bathroom.

I could see from our front balcony and during our bridge tour that the deck 9 front balconies are definitely larger and offer a little more privacy than deck 10, which is just below all the front-facing windows in the bridge. Can't really tell about the side balcony.

• 3 weeks later...