Spa prices

jorisbr

Hi everybody,

I booked a cruise on the Preziosa for July from Venice and would like to pre-order a spa treatment but when I try to book on the msc website I can inly choose between three packages whereas the list (without prices) is much longer and the choice is much bigger. Does anybody have this full price list ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Forums

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know the what the prices are for the different treatments but they do have offers and promotions onboard every day. For example, on the daily program for Sunday 18 May they had this offer:

Today only! A few examples of some great offers:

-Book 4 massages and/or 4 body or facial treatments of 45 or 60 min and get 20% discount + 4 admissions to the Thermal Area for FREE.

-Book 6 massages and/or 6 body or facial treatments of 45 or 60 min and get 30% discount + 2 Cruise Passes to the Thermal Area for FREE.

Please note that a 15% service charge will be added to the listed prices of all Spa and Salon services.

I'm afraid they didn't actually specify prices!

The spa packages you buy ahead save you more money than the onboard promotions particularly if you are buying one with a lot of treatments. Some include unlimited use of the thermal area which costs €99 + 15% service charge onboard. Not al ships and all cruises offer the entire range of packages though.

The spa packages you buy ahead save you more money than the onboard promotions particularly if you are buying one with a lot of treatments. Some include unlimited use of the thermal area which costs €99 + 15% service charge onboard. Not al ships and all cruises offer the entire range of packages though.

My travel agent has requested the prices for me so will let you all know when I get them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums