seattle shuttle - Downtown to pier 91

Mytime2014

Looking either for times the shuttle runs downtown to pier 91 - or ideas of how to manage the morning of embarkation. If anyone has used that shuttle already this year - can you let me know how often it cycles through downtown? I was told we would get information when we check in [after midnight on the 3rd....] but I'd like to have a plan in my head instead of wasting time trying to figure it all out on the move.

We're at the Sheraton on 7/3-5, departing 7/5 on HAL Westerdam. Checkout is noon and I was thinking of Pike Market that morning - leave my bags at the hotel, get back with purchases and catch the shuttle to pier 91 [part of my HAL package] vs paying out of pocket.

Alternatively brave Pike on the 4th of July. I know its going to be crazy busy both days but PPM is on my trip 'have to' list.

That's not bad...and may be preferable to getting on a bus with 40 of my new best friends and their luggage! I have rarely traveled without my own vehicle, so have been checking out the bus schedules. My friend wants to see fireworks on the 4th at South Lake Union, so I need to get the schedules in my head - I do not want to be stranded late at night only to find out regular bus service is over!! oh well, I've still got 34 days to figure all that out!:eek: