Aqua stateroom info please

Ceepot

We have booked 2 Aqua Staterooms, 1570 and 1572 on Reflection. Could any kind person please help me with some information?

I have searched, and wonder if anyone knows which direction the beds face?

Also, is there just a shower or is there a bath as well? I have looked for ages, but can't see the information anywhere.

Do we get flowers in the room? I'd quite like to order some if not.

Someone mentioned we get iced tea in the room. As a 'Brit', That really does not appeal. Is there an option for something else?

Many thanks for any replies :)

We have booked 2 Aqua Staterooms, 1570 and 1572 on Reflection. Could any kind person please help me with some information?

I have searched, and wonder if anyone knows which direction the beds face?

Also, is there just a shower or is there a bath as well? I have looked for ages, but can't see the information anywhere.

Do we get flowers in the room? I'd quite like to order some if not.

Someone mentioned we get iced tea in the room. As a 'Brit', That really does not appeal. Is there an option for something else?

Many thanks for any replies :)

When we sailed the Equinox in Cabins 1523 and 1521, the beds in 1523 faced aft and in 1521 they faced forward. Maybe that's helpful...

You get one stem of flowers in a vase if you are lucky. If you want an arrangement, I would order some.

No bathtubs but a very nice bathroom.

We never drank the tea or asked for a replacement.

Being Brits, you are right, you would not like the tea! It's fruit flavoured and cold, not iced. If you don't like the hors d"oeuvres that come with it, you can ask for cheese and crackers. Bottled water is also provided, as is a bottle of sparkling wine upon embarkation. Tea as the English (and I) like it, can be found in the buffet area 24hrs/day but you have to make your own.