John Heald Returns To Alaska On Carnival Legand

I'm currently on week three on the Miracle and indeed "John" is here. He does his job, but glaring inaccuracies he has about Alaska.

I did just book the 5-18-15 Legend sailing, based on itinerary only. :)

I really want to do an Alaskan cruise but just don't like carnivals itinerary. I want to do glacier bay, and carnival just doesn't have many other ports. Living in Oregon it would be nice to be able to drive to Seattle, and actually not have a flight, like every other cruise. I think NCL may be our best bet.

I really want to do an Alaskan cruise but just don't like carnivals itinerary. I want to do glacier bay, and carnival just doesn't have many other ports. Living in Oregon it would be nice to be able to drive to Seattle, and actually not have a flight, like every other cruise. I think NCL may be our best bet.

Princess has a lot of RT Seattle to Glacier Bay. I think Holland America has a couple, also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just returned from a Carnival Glacier Bay cruise (and Sitka, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan). Only 2 ships per day are allowed in Glacier Bay.

Do we know if he'll also be on the next week's cruise? I'm booked for the 26th of May

No he left for vacation about a week ago.

Hmm guess you are taking about next year and for that have no idea when he will start on Legend

Edited by golfadj