Alaska Fall 2015

KPGirl

I've been waiting forever for these dates to be released. Now they are, some of them. I wanted the 8 day cruise but it's not showing up. I called Carnival and spoke to a woman who now calls herself my representative. She knew nothing, less then me really. She said that all the cruises are 7 days, it's clear they aren't. Anyone know where I can get this info from. I don't want to book the 7 day only to find out the 8 day with me released later !!

Only 1 ship, the Legend, is the ship next year it appears. It is doing 7 day trips.

I have not heard of a 2nd ship.

Where you getting info that they have 8 day trips???

Edited by FireEater

There are 8 day Alaska cruises. We did one this year. Vancouver to Seattle. The Miracle is scheduled for two this fall. Next year the Legend will be in Alaska. There is an 8 day early in the season. (May 18th 2015) Unfortunately, I don't see anything for fall 2015. Have you thought of cruising a different line? I have heard, but not looked myself that the prices are very competitive. Happy Cruising.

I'd pick anther cruise line for Alaska. Carnival's itinerary is one of the worst in Alaskan waters, and with only one ship, their prices tend to be just as much if not more than more established cruise lines in Alaska.

Check out both Princess and Holland America. You're bound to find the itinerary that you're looking for since they have so many ships and itineraries to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

thanks everyone, I've never looked at prices for other lines maybe I will. I just like the early saver with Carnival do other lines offer that kind of price guarantee?