Website for number of booked cabins

I seem to recall someone mentioning a website that lets you see how many cabins are booked for a particular ship for a particular date. We are trying to decide two dates and would prefer the less crowded ship. Can anyone help me out?

Not sure of the website but also not sure it would help. The cruise line does not want to sail with empty cabins and rarely does. So even if you could check, it may all change come the day of departure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure of the website but also not sure it would help. The cruise line does not want to sail with empty cabins and rarely does. So even if you could check, it may all change come the day of departure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ITA...our ship showed many empty cabins one day before the cruise...when we got on board it was a full ship.

Edited by 20pluscruises

First, it is against Cruise Critic rules to give out specific websites for travel agents. Also, knowing how many cabins are currently available for a given date, won't give you any idea about number of passengers onboard at sailing. A sailing may seem nearly sold out, but a lot of people may cancel as final payment nears, or large numbers of cabins may be being held for group bookings. Also, Celebrity may simply lower prices (Tuesday specials, senior or resident rates, etc) after final booking to ensure selling the available cabins.

I would like to see what cabins are available so I can choose one to book. Celebrity's site is hard to find what is available. I know it changes, but that is fine if Im looking for an upgrade after i book.

Anyone got a site for floor by floor diagrams?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Their is a popular website that indicates available cabins, but it is against CC rules to post it. Many. Online agencies also post up to 15 available cabins in available categories. The Celebrity site allows you to type specific cabin numbers to see if they are available.

As said by others, the ships sail full and I doubt that you will find an empty ship.

I would like to see what cabins are available so I can choose one to book. Celebrity's site is hard to find what is available. I know it changes, but that is fine if Im looking for an upgrade after i book.

Anyone got a site for floor by floor diagrams?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Just pull up a couple of the online major sites. The ones that you can search for flights, cruises, hotels, rental cars. They will show available cabins in each category (many will have the "flashing" boxes showing the open rooms on the ship floor plan).

Agree with others. Ship is going to leave port "full".