B2B Question on Independence

I just added a 6 night Independence of the Seas cruise to our previously booked 8 night cruise. We will be going March 28th through April 11th. We're very excited.

My questions is that the payment button and tab are now gone from our 8 night leg, and they didn't show up when I added the 6 night cruise to "my cruises" on RCCL's website. I've been making payments on the 8 night leg, and now I can't even see how much I've paid.

Everything has been done through RCCL, we don't have a travel agent.

We have a 3 night cruise booked in January that will make us diamond members, and the payment tab and button are still there for that cruise.

I've had this problem in the past where I was not able to make my payments online. I was told then it was a glitch in the system, and I had to call every time I wanted to make a payment.

Is this another glitch in the system, or is this something to do with the B2B?

Thanks everyone!

I just added a 6 night Independence of the Seas cruise to our previously booked 8 night cruise. We will be going March 28th through April 11th. We're very excited.

My questions is that the payment button and tab are now gone from our 8 night leg, and they didn't show up when I added the 6 night cruise to "my cruises" on RCCL's website. I've been making payments on the 8 night leg, and now I can't even see how much I've paid.

Everything has been done through RCCL, we don't have a travel agent.

We have a 3 night cruise booked in January that will make us diamond members, and the payment tab and button are still there for that cruise.

I've had this problem in the past where I was not able to make my payments online. I was told then it was a glitch in the system, and I had to call every time I wanted to make a payment.

Is this another glitch in the system, or is this something to do with the B2B?

Thanks everyone!

On the cruises I book on RCCL.COM I see the payments tab, however anything made via phone with Royal or with a TA the payments tab does not show.

I have 5 cruises booked, all with Royal (via phone) no payment tab showing on any.

Michael

My 3 night cruise was booked over the phone, and I have payment tabs. The 8 night leg of the B2B was booked with a next cruise certificate and had payment tabs, but now does not.

When I look at the shore excursions it now says, "Please contact your Travel Agent for payment information or to make a payment."

I don't have a travel agent.

This is weird.

I was wrong!

I just logged into my account and the B2B sailings show No Payment tabs, the single leg sailings do show payment tab. So it's defiantly because it's B2B.

Michael

I called RCCL and it was the B2B linking. They dropped the linking for now, and I have full control again. They said after the final payment date to call them back and they'll relink everything.

Thanks for everyone's help!