Crown and Anchor likes to mess with me

Despite getting emails with my C&A number plus my current level, I cannot access the C&A member area on the website. This happened before and when I called they could not figure out what was going on. The person finally realized my first and last names were reversed.:confused: Had that corrected and all was good.:)

I'm back to square one again. I know it's just a matter of a phone call to correct but anyone else have this problem? Captain's Club on Celebrity recently did the same thing. I'm beginning to think that C&A and CC don't like me.:D

didn't have that problem but, for a while, my husband and another woman's name were listed together on mailings. I finally got rid of her and got my name attached to his! :)

Marianne

I think he was stepping out on you.:D

I got a mailing from another cruise line I had been on that was addressed to my MIL and me under her name. She never lived with us, hadn't cruised on that line or, as a matter of fact, had NEVER cruised at all and had been dead for almost 10 years.

it took me 6 months of constant back & Fourth to get them to change the name on my account.. it had a random guys first name ( I am a female) & some of the information was correct, other was not..

they finally were able to fix it, but it took forever.. they would say it was fixed & it wasn't... but finally at the end of 6 months it was finally corrected.. & they were finally able to correct my past cruises