Do you use Choice Air?

Thanks everyone for your help. I just went to Choice Air to check a return flight from London to Toronto. :eek::eek: The price (one way) for each person is $2,035 ! :eek: We're looking at over $4,000 each . I can probably book a return flight for under $1,000 per person so I'll have to check some other options. I just can't believe the price! :p

I tried it a few different ways...one way was coming back just a few days after we arrived in England and the other way was taking a few weeks to sightsee but there wasn't much difference. Back to the drawing board!:rolleyes:

Our experience has been that when researching flights through Choice Air, international prices are always higher when they are first released. We've learned to never book until about 6 months from departure when fares have always been lower.

Our experience has been that when researching flights through Choice Air, international prices are always higher when they are first released. We've learned to never book until about 6 months from departure when fares have always been lower.

Thanks for the tip, didn't know that.:)

Thanks everyone for your help. I just went to Choice Air to check a return flight from London to Toronto. :eek::eek: The price (one way) for each person is $2,035 ! :eek: We're looking at over $4,000 each . I can probably book a return flight for under $1,000 per person so I'll have to check some other options. I just can't believe the price! :p

I tried it a few different ways...one way was coming back just a few days after we arrived in England and the other way was taking a few weeks to sightsee but there wasn't much difference. Back to the drawing board!:rolleyes:

You might try asking for indirect routing. Like LHR-XXX and XXX-YYZ. While not very pleasant to use, LHR-JFK flights are usually cheap. A day could make a huge difference - try several on either side of desired date.

Thanks for the heads up on this! We're still 11 months away so lots of time yet. Think I'll just put it on the back burner for now and check again around Christmas or so. :)

You might try asking for indirect routing. Like LHR-XXX and XXX-YYZ. While not very pleasant to use, LHR-JFK flights are usually cheap. A day could make a huge difference - try several on either side of desired date.

Thanks! I just tried LHR to JFK and there's quite a difference... got a price of $786 each which is more in line with what I planned on spending. I'm sure I can get a cheap flight from JFK to YYZ . Think I'll wait a while and try again. I appreciate your thoughts and help.