Ideas For Thank You Gift

Laurie715

My daughter and husband are taking care of my baby Grey parrot for 10 days while we are on vacation and I want to bring them home a nice gift- we are hitting Gr Cayman and Cozumel. any ideas ???? They arent big into alcohol and thats all i could come up with !!!!!!

I like to give an American Express gift card and then pick up a token gift from one of the ports -- maybe a Christmas ornament. My sister and my parents will each be watching 1 of our 2 dogs -- and that is what I am going to do. However, because we do the same thing each time - I would love to hear some creative ideas.

The rum cakes are a good idea. You can even buy an assortment of flavors.

Other ideas:

- Cozumel: Metal platters of all shapes and sized with interesting designs, silver jewelry, onyx items (chess set, tic tac toe board, sculptures, etc). pottery, Kalua.

Both ports: Liquor, duty free watches, jewelry, perfume, etc.

There are also some nice things in the gift shop on the ship. I always take my neighbors a box of the chocolates that are shell-shaped. I've also bought the rum cakes (individually wrapped but in one box), I think 4-5 to a box. Then I can dole them out to several people.:) These are available on the ship. The little Christmas ornaments are a good idea, as well.

Archived