World Club Membership

Reef Knot

Hello,

My wife and I did a transatlantic in Princess Grills 4 years ago and at the time received a World club Card

I am now looking to booking something soon, I went to make a dummy booking to see how much if any discount would be applied but the Cunard site doesn't recognise the card numbers or names.

Does anyone know if they are only valid for a limited time only?

Thanks very much for any info.

Hello,

My wife and I did a transatlantic in Princess Grills 4 years ago and at the time received a World club Card

I am now looking to booking something soon, I went to make a dummy booking to see how much if any discount would be applied but the Cunard site doesn't recognise the card numbers or names.

The discount will be given, if applicable for the specific journey. WC status does not expire.

I found the other day that the online booking site doesn't always work correctly when you put in world club number or a discount code available to world club members. Over the weekend, one time when I tried a dummy booking it worked, and a half hour later when I tried again it did not, and only the full listed price came up. We did get the discount when going through a Cunard agent on the phone. The agent was able to look us up readily with our names and other information, even if I'd not had our world club numbers. If you want to find out your WC number, you might check any mailings you receive from Cunard. When we receive any literature in the mail or in emails from Cunard, our world club numbers are included either on the mailing label or referenced in the email.

Hello,

Thanks very much for any info.

I got an email the other day from Cunard which said the World Club discount of 5% off 2015 cruises was to end on 31st May 2014.