Zuiderdam menus for E. Carrib

pennilane

I am looking for menus for the Zuiderdam...not sure if the menus are different for eastern and western carrib or not....but if anyone has the menus please let me know, or email them to me.

That is for the Western Carrib....Is the menu the same for both the Eastern and Western Carrib cruises??? I mean it does look truly delectable...My Palate can't wait to indulge!!

Wow! This menu looks not worse (maybe even better) than Century's! Now I am officially happy.

Thank you very much for posting this review. icon_smile.gif

------------------------------

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Zuiderdam 8/21/04 FLL - Key West - Cozumel - Half Moon Cay - FLL

<LI>Splendour of the Seas 05/15/04 Barcelona - Marseilles - Villefranche - Livorno - Chivitavecchia - Naples - Barcelona

<LI>Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

<LI>Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

I took a look at the menu. The roast pork usually served on the first night is wonderfull. If you like pork, don't pass it up for the steak.

DO NOT order that fried pinapple cheese cake. This was the only bad desert I ever had on Hal. It sounded interesting, but was horrible.

Really Gizmo?? It wasn't good huh....That's ok, maybe I'll try it anyways...and if I dont like it then I can order the rest of the desserts to make up for that one :-)

I just left the 5/22 Zuidy and will post the Eastern menus this week. If you really can't wait, email me your fax number and I'll send 'em today. I ordered almost every fish entree and they were superb!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruzlover56:

Here is a link

http://home.g-net.net/~cbrock/ZuiderdamReview.html#Travelogue

Julie

Zuiderdam 07/04

Maasdam 08/02<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Candy's Internet Cruise Planner http://CandyBrock.com

<MARQUEE> Zuiderdam Western 10/4/03 ... Zuiderdam Eastern 5/22/04 ... Zuiderdam to anywhere 11/2004 ... always planning the next one ...... </MARQUEE>

Only a little over 6 weeks until the feast begins....The food sounds awesome and can't wait to try the pinnacle(odyssey)...It's gonna be a great time...Gonna, eat, drink, be merry, win some money..and mess with the ladies...lol

OK... one thing we were told is they no longer serve Dover Sole icon_frown.gif (a Dutch Night staple). They have some other fish entree which is palatable, but not as great.

Candy's Internet Cruise Planner

Zuidy East Carib Vista Menus

Zuidy Cat S Wake Hcp Photos

<MARQUEE> Zuiderdam Western 10/4/03 ... Zuiderdam Eastern 5/22/04 ... Zuiderdam Eastern again 11/6/04 (took me 4 minutes to book it)... </MARQUEE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Candy:

OK... one thing we were told is they no longer serve Dover Sole icon_frown.gif (a Dutch Night staple). They have some other fish entree which is palatable, but not as great.

http://CandyBrock.com

http://home.g-net.net/~cbrock/ZuiderdamMenuEastCarib.html

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeANW7Jq0as2TCtA

<MARQUEE> Zuiderdam Western 10/4/03 ... Zuiderdam Eastern 5/22/04 ... Zuiderdam Eastern again 11/6/04 (took me 4 minutes to book it)... </MARQUEE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of dish was it? (Dover sole)

------------------------------

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Zuiderdam 8/21/04 FLL - Key West - Cozumel - Grand Caymans - Half Moon Cay - FLL

<LI>Splendour of the Seas 05/15/04 Barcelona - Marseilles - Villefranche - Livorno - Chivitavecchia - Naples - Barcelona

<LI>Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

<LI>Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

<LI>Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

Archived