For those that cruised the Z on 5/22??

WEW612

On the Zuiderdam cruise of 5/22...do any of you have or remember what the menu was?? Also, what things do you highly recommend to do?? I'm going on 7/31 so went to be well prepared.

I have all the dinner menus... which one do you want?

Candy's Internet Cruise Planner http://CandyBrock.com

<MARQUEE> Zuiderdam Western 10/4/03 ... Zuiderdam Eastern 5/22/04 ... always planning the next one ...... </MARQUEE>

The East and West Carib menus varied only slightly. I also have Friday's Lido menu (will post later) which I didn't even see all week, but found when we had our traditional "pushaway" midnight snack on the last night (the one where Jim turns green 'cause he just can't stand another dessert!)

Zuidy East Carib Vista Menus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> WEW612

Cool Cruiser posted 06-05-yy 12:22 PM I want the eastern carrib menu...and would also like to know what things people highly recommend doing on the Zuiderdam.... Posts: 13 | From: Plantation, FL | Registered: 05-10-yy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Candy's Internet Cruise Planner http://CandyBrock.com

Zuidy Cat S Wake Hcp Photos http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeANW7Jq0as2TCtA

<MARQUEE> Zuiderdam Western 10/4/03 ... Zuiderdam Eastern 5/22/04 ... Zuiderdam Eastern again 11/6/04 (took me 4 minutes to book it)... always planning the next one ...... </MARQUEE>

do not miss going to the baths at virgin gorda, the water and swimming are outstanding. do not go through the ships excursions though. go on your own. off the ship it;s a two minute cab ride to the ferry. at the ferry you will pay 25 dollars to take the ferry ( speedys ferry) to virgin gorda a cab ride to the baths, cab ride back from the baths and the ferry ride back. if you booked a excursion on the ship it would cost you 57 dollars a person. enjoy.

Don't know about Tortola, but in St. Thomas there is plenty of shopping near the pier and if you like beaches...take a taxi (water or land) over to St. John and go to Cinamon Beach. It isn't crowded and the water is nice and calm. You'll have a beautiful day. Take a tour of St. John up to the highest point and look back at the water. It is breathtaking. Cruz Bay in St. John is a very interesting place to visit.

I have the "Pusser's Triangle Flag", because I've been to every Pusser's in the BVI! Pusser's Painkillers will knock you over (an "import" from the Soggy Dollar on JVD), but you'll enjoy being "knocked over" at Pusser's. I also have several Pusser's shirts and shorts, which I bought when I used to be rich. icon_biggrin.gif

From what I can tell Tortola is tiny with not a ton of things to do....At the Dillard's dept store by me..they have Pusser's clothing...t shirts for 25, etc Im wondering what the cost of these things will actually be at Pusser's...anyways, thats one of the places, I'll be going...to have a painkiller or two :-)..St. Thomas may just do some shopping :-)

Tortolla is my favorite Island as well as Virgin Gorda, depending on your time, you should definately hit the BAths in the morning (its something amzaing) and then in the afternoon finish with the painkilelrs, I almost missed the boat on my first stop there cuz we got a bit carried away with the painkillers icon_smile.gif

If youenjoy snorkeling there is lots to do on St Thomas, I can give you the sames of some great beaches only a taxi ride away, or there buses. The shopping is also great....Enjoy!

I know we are hitting Pusser's Landing in Tortola, and possibly doing some shopping in St. Thomas...My brother and I wouldnt mind getting over to st. john's for the nude beaches...lol....but who knows if we will..In nassau, we will hit the Paradise and see the aquarium.

Dexter wrote:

"take a taxi (water or land) over to St. John and go to Cinamon Beach. It isn't crowded and the water is nice and calm."

We went to Cinnamon Bay last year and it is one of the best beaches I've been to and I'm from Hawaii originally. HMC is a close second.

Archived