Meet & Mingle room

Can anyone help - on our roll call we have over 25 members who have joined but when I go to check our status no Room / venue has been allocated yet.

I sent an email to the site suggested for more info but have not received a reply - am I doing something wrong, should one of our group of members done something other than registering ? !!!

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Can anyone help - on our roll call we have over 25 members who have joined but when I go to check our status no Room / venue has been allocated yet.

I sent an email to the site suggested for more info but have not received a reply - am I doing something wrong, should one of our group of members done something other than registering ? !!!

I believe they assign the date, time, and venue about 30 days in advance of the cruise.

Did you get an email Confirming that you have 25 Members signed up for the M&M?

From this link Confirmed Party Listing it looks like a time and place has not been assigned yet. Keep Checking.

Edited by cruisenfever

You will receive a card with all the details in your cabin usually the day of check-in onboard...

Most times it's the first sea day in the Viking Crown Lounge, however, I've seen it other days during the itinerary and different locations.

Dennis & Sue

30192-profile.png

You will receive a card with all the details in your cabin usually the day of check-in onboard...

Most times it's the first sea day in the Viking Crown Lounge, however, I've seen it other days during the itinerary and different locations.

Dennis & Sue

30192-profile.png

The time and location of the Meet and Mingle can change up to the day you board the ship and the location will depend on the number of registrants. On our recent Brilliance TA there were more than 200 CCers registered and when we arrived in our stateroom we discovered that the meeting had been relocated to the Colony Club due to the numbers. On other cruises the M&M has been held in the Hollywood Odyssey or the Viking Crown Lounge. If there is no invitation in your room contact Guest Services.

Thanks very much for all the replies - when I checked the list it seemed that sailings after ours had already been allocated a room, but as you say it can change so I won't worry and will put it in the 'look forward to' pile ha.