My PVP Won't Stop Calling+

blondietink

Mine has called pretty much daily for a few weeks since I logged into my account. I told them that RC was cheaper and I was looking there and she about had a heart attack. She's going to call me back with a better offer. I highly doubt it will better than what I find online, but we will see lol

• 2 years later...

Was updating some information on the NCL website and I changed my contact number to a "fake" phone number a while ago. Someone from NCL called my real number. I wonder if they keep your original number somewhere in another database? At one time I used my real number but after folks saying they were getting "stalked" by PVPs, I figured I would use a "fake" number.

Simply ask them nicely not to call, and tell them you will call or email when you're ready to book (if you plan to do that). They don't want to waste their time making unwanted calls or trying to help someone who wants to book via website or TA. Our PVP is great and we wouldn't book any other way.

I don't think it's automated either , because I log in at least several times a week, and my PVP only calls when I ask her too. She is the best , and knows that when I'm read to book , I will let her know. I have referred several people to her, and they don't get unwanted calls either. I actually have her cell number and can just text her , it's great , because I have what I asked for in writing and with my horrible memory , I need it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our PVP is a jewel. The ony time she calls us is if we've left her a message; to wish us a Happy Birthday; right before a cruise to wish us Bon Voyage; or when we have returned from a cruise to make sure everything went well.

And one other time to update our credit card expiration date.

You can always let your PVP know that you will open a formal complaint with the FCC for unwanted phone calls if he/she continues to call you.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/unwanted-telephone-marketing-calls

That is a waste of time...if one seriously never wants to not be called again, you simply tell the PVP to put you on their internal Do Not Call list........it is that simple....

I feel like I'm trapped in the Easter version of "Groundhog Day" with all these threads that have been resurrected. This one's 3 years old ladies and gents. :rolleyes:.

Is the OP still getting called?

Did TopofE ever get called?

Is that 976 sex number still a thing?

So many questions, seem unanswered even after 3 years. Is there a sequel to this thread that answers the questions Mrs Bob??

Best of all, it was reopened by someone having a problem with NCL.

Hee hee. Actually I had a Carnival PVP and NCL PVP call me. More recently a NCL PVP called. I did a search for PVP keeps calling or something like that and I think only two threads showed up. I guess I could have created a brand new thread but ...

My suggestion would be to read the old threads. They can be very helpful. But If you want to ask a question and there isn't a recent thread, create a new one. I still haven't read your post because as soon as I realized I was wasting my time reading posts from 3 years ago, I was mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!!!!:cool:

I got a new PVP several years ago, after she called a couple of times, I told her not to call unless she had a once-in-a-lifetime type offer. I told her I would call her when I was ready to book. When I called to book, she said she had saw that I had logged in and she had been waiting on my call.

That's crazy when I was looking for a cruise he did start calling. With our schedules I had to focus the dates with my husband and it was like the last day of a promotion. It was late night so I went on and booked the cruise online. I haven't heard from him sense. I feel like he is mad I didn't book through him. When I reach out about a question he never responds....how can I get a new PVP?!

That's crazy when I was looking for a cruise he did start calling. With our schedules I had to focus the dates with my husband and it was like the last day of a promotion. It was late night so I went on and booked the cruise online. I haven't heard from him sense. I feel like he is mad I didn't book through him. When I reach out about a question he never responds....how can I get a new PVP?!

You'll have to get a recommendation outside of here. Maybe you could contact someone who cruises a lot and ask them.