Unlimited beverage pkg

Wavelet

We are new to this board so this may have been answered before. We saw the link to the drink spreadsheet (thanks, I know it was a lot of work). My question is should we still purchase liquor or soda packages for the cabin or will the unlimited package cover the cabin also?

We used it last week It didn't include room service drinks. However we got bottles of water, beer and soda at one of the bars and took them back to the cabin for later use - this was included in the package.

Thanks for the info. We're cruising in July and didn't know if the unlimited beverage pkg could be brought back to the room or had to be consumed in the bar. We had originally planned on buying beer/liquor/soda pkgs for the room and paying for drinks at the bar when consumed. The reply you gave will make us rethink our plans. Thanks again!

If you like to drink in the room I would not buy the package and would stock up the room with what you enjoy from Princess onboard beverage packages. Also bring your mix onboard. You can only buy 1 drink at a time and running from the room to a bar to get a drink is a pain. We spend a lot of time on our balcony and we pay at the bars and dinners. Our last cruise we kept track of everything spent on pop & water, which we brought onboard, our liquor which was bought for the room, and money spent for drinks at the bars. Our costs were $42.00 a day each. So the package isn't for us. It all depends on how much you drink and where you like to drink.

We had originally planned on buying beer/liquor/soda pkgs for the room and paying for drinks at the bar when consumed. The reply you gave will make us rethink our plans. Thanks again!

There are really no packages for drinks in the room other than six beers for the price of five or six sodas for the price of five. I do not consider those to be true beverage packages.