NOS Room Questions

1. Are the coolers in the rooms still just that -- "coolers" or have they been upgraded to actually keep things cold?

2. Weird question about the toilet. My wife wanted to ask because we are bringing our toddler, he is a little over 2 and potty training so she wants to bring the little training seat that goes on the toilet but asking for dimensions because not sure if it will stay on there. I told her that I am not sure if anyone brings measuring tape on the cruise to take the dimensions of the toilet seat but I will try asking :D

1. Are the coolers in the rooms still just that -- "coolers" or have they been upgraded to actually keep things cold?

They upgraded them to newer models with LED lighting inside, but they still don't get cold enough to keep perishables safe (even with the cabinet open). They're definitely a not dorm fridges.

I've had good luck asking the stateroom attendant for a plastic champagne bucket of ice and keeping that in the fridge, which kept the rest of the stuff pretty cool if I changed the ice regularly, but I still wouldn't trust meat or dairy in there.