Sanctuary and Retreat prices on Royal

DeRon

I'm confused. So does the retreat area cost? Is that for the sanctuary payees? How much is the Sanctuary? How do you get those big cabana type things by the retreat pool?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are many threads on this. The sanctuary and cabanas are pay - Sanctuary is $40 per day $20 per half with a discount for full cruise booking. Not sure on current prices for cabanas. All other areas of the adult pool are no charge for use.

I'm confused. So does the retreat area cost? Is that for the sanctuary payees? How much is the Sanctuary? How do you get those big cabana type things by the retreat pool?

Okay thanks. Ha. I'll search deeper 😎👍

So far there seems to be an inconsistency of answers depending on the ship. On royal, prices went up to $40 per person per day unless you book the whole cruise at $30 pp/pd

It seems like they would have a weeks charge for cabanas instead of just $50 per half day.

Retreat area is free.

Anyone can use the Retreat pool, including those using the Sanctuary as there's no pool there.

Sanctuary is $20/half-day, $40/full day or if you book for the whole cruise, $30/day.

The Sanctuary also has cabanas complete with a big screen TV. These are not the same as booking a lounger in the Sanctuary. Don't know the cost.

The Retreat pool area has sort of cabanas which are really just Sanctuary-like loungers enclosed by a curtain. No TV.

Here are photos of the Sanctuary cabana:

bu7yhe6u.jpg

And the Retreat pool and cabanas:

5a2e5ary.jpg