Grandeur Dining

I have a couple of questions about non-mealtime foods on the Grandeur.

Specifically, what is on the Late Snack (after dinner) menu at Park Café?

Also, are there free food items at Café Latte-tudes like Café Promenade on Freedom class ships? What do they have?

Any other food options after 9PM, other than room service?

Thanks!

Brad

The food items at Cafe Latte-tudes would be things like cookies and small sweet items. No sandwiches.

Park Cafe would similar to Cafe Promenade for evening snacks, You will find pizza and small sandwiches there. However, Park Cafe for breakfast and lunch will have many more items than you find at Cafe Promenade.

after dinner , park cafe isnt great at all im afraid, nachos hot dogs frozen type pizza and a few desserts nothing that good. no other options other than room service as the buffet closes after 9pm.

cafe promenade has cookies and some pastries you find in the continental breakfast, again not that great cheap boxed stuff that is mass produced. I did find dinner in the MDR satisfactory. i like late seating.

The late night menu in the Park Cafe includes hot dogs, which can be served with chili, nachos (cheese and/or chili--the cheese is that Cheez Whiz sauce like at a ball park or movie theater), pizza (as noted, frozen-type), some dessert items, some grab-and-go packaged sandwiches (tuna fish, e.g.), maybe some grab-and-go cut up fruit in a plastic cup.

I found it convenient to pick up something (cheese and breadsticks, a piece of fruit) in the Windjammer earlier in the day to have in the cabin as a late-night snack.

The Cafe Lattitudes has one case with the ice cream and one case that has muffins and danish in the morning and then shifts over to cookies later on. Everything in the muffins/danish/cookies case is complimentary but you won't see anything informing you of that. I thought the carrot-raisin muffins were very nice and they were just the thing around 10 a.m. We had our breakfast early and were hungry before lunch!

Edited by schlimazel_traveler

:rolleyes: Sailing Granduer on 6/27. We refer to RCCL cruises at the "hunt for food" cruise after our first Royal cruise when I was looking for a snack after the show. Quickly learned then options are pretty limited after dinner. We have done like previous post, to bring something back earlier in the day for a late night snack.