Carnival Gift Card - 10% Bonus Offer

Has this expired already? The ad said through June 16, but when I got on there this morning to purchase mine, the 10% offer is gone! :(

I thought it was good through today too--we ordered ours last night just to be sure. Maybe they took the promotion off the website, but it's still in effect? You could try the 800# to make sure. (1-866-270-1064)

I thought it was good through today too--we ordered ours last night just to be sure. Maybe they took the promotion off the website, but it's still in effect? You could try the 800# to make sure. (1-866-270-1064)

I just called the number you posted and got "Casey" (supervisor) and she said the promotion was still in effect for today. I asked for her 'agent sine' and she gave me 2546, so if anything goes wrong -- I know who gave me the info.

I just called the number you posted and got "Casey" (supervisor) and she said the promotion was still in effect for today. I asked for her 'agent sine' and she gave me 2546, so if anything goes wrong -- I know who gave me the info.

I called that number two times and spoke to 2 different people and they both are telling me that the promo ended at 12:00 a.m. on June 16. I think their ad was very misleading. Super disappointed.

I called that number two times and spoke to 2 different people and they both are telling me that the promo ended at 12:00 a.m. on June 16. I think their ad was very misleading. Super disappointed.

The ad specifically said good thru June 16 not until June 16 so yes I would be making a call about that if I wanted more.

The ad specifically said good thru June 16 not until June 16 so yes I would be making a call about that if I wanted more.

I'm trying, but am getting nowhere. The gift card line people say they are just a fulfillment center for Carnival (and other companies) and that I would need to take this issue up directly with Carnival. I don't even know who to talk to at Carnival about this. But, yes, the ad did say THRU and not UNTIL.

Was the Father Day/10% ad still on there?
It said: "Send some Dad's way and get some back yourself"..

The Father's Day 10% promotion wasn't on the page, but the Father's Day header was still showing.

They really need to put an exact expiration date with an exact expiration time otherwise there will always be confusion.

I did get the e-card e-mail and understand the 10% promotion e-mail comes later - maybe within 24 hours, so I'll hang in there until then. I did take a screen shot of the first page advertising the "Father's Day" special..

Edited by Texana

I'm trying, but am getting nowhere. The gift card line people say they are just a fulfillment center for Carnival (and other companies) and that I would need to take this issue up directly with Carnival. I don't even know who to talk to at Carnival about this. But, yes, the ad did say THRU and not UNTIL.

The header is still showing for Father's Day and says 'and get some back yourself'. It definitely said thru June 16. I would call 1-800-Carnival and ask again for the promo and keep asking for a higher up. Or send them a email through their website.

It said: "Send some Dad's way and get some back yourself"..

The Father's Day 10% promotion wasn't on the page, but the Father's Day header was still showing.

They really need to put an exact expiration date with an exact expiration time otherwise there will always be confusion.

I did get the e-card e-mail and understand the 10% promotion e-mail comes later - maybe within 24 hours, so I'll hang in there until then. I did take a screen shot of the first page advertising the "Father's Day" special..

Thanks. The Father's Day header was on mine, too. I called the Gift Card Redemption line again and was told that the email they have from Carnival says that this deal is still good through midnight June 16. So, maybe someone just took it off Carnival's site prematurely? I asked the lady 2 times, "So, if I order online right now, I'll still get the 10%?" and she said "Yes." Her name was JoAnn. Good luck to both of us!

I got mine this morning. I called and they said the promotion was on until tonight.

BUT I cannot apply mine. When I check the balance is says $1000 but when I go to apply it it says the balance is $0.00. I have put in a call to Carnival.

I really want to buy another one but not if I can't get it to work.

Anyone else had issues?

Fathers Day is over. And I think this sale is too. Went on there 30 seconds ago and all I see is a girl on her boyfriend's back on the beach. No verbage at all about the promo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Are you on the actual page for the gift card? It still shows the Father's Day header.

To

• giftcards@carnival.com

Since the agent @ 866-270-1064 by the name of Casey, agent sine - 2546 told me the Father's Day promotion was good today, I purchased a $1,000 Gift Card on your website carnivalgiftcards.com just this morning. I hope the information she gave me is correct since there is a long thread on Cruise Critic about the Carnival promotional card and questions as to the EXACT expiration of the promotion! Carnival cruisers are concerned the promotion has expired (me included) and my $1,000 gift card just might not include the 10% promotional gift card.

Please advise..

Cheers,

"Texana" (I did use my actual name):D

------------------------and just received this:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<giftcards@carnival.com>:

Remote host said: 550 No such user - psmtp [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Received: from [98.138.100.116] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jun 2014 14:17:57 -0000

Received: from [98.138.101.174] by tm107.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jun 2014 14:17:57 -0000

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1085.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jun 2014 14:17:57 -0000

Edited by Texana

Hi all,

I was also having trouble applying the gift card balance online..I was getting a 'zero balance' error.

I called in and the agent tried the gift card code over the phone...and it worked! She said that this is a known glitch.

So call in if you are having trouble! :D

Nice..we just scored 10% of our cruise cost in free drinks! :D Thanks all for the thread here or I would have never known about it.

Are you on the actual page for the gift card? It still shows the Father's Day header.

Yes. Same page. I've been buying gift cards for months and went on two different computers. I don't know how to do a screenshot, but the Father's Day message and pic is gone. Just the girl riding on her boyfriend's back with the striped bikini:)

http://carnivalgiftcards.com/

Yes. Same page. I've been buying gift cards for months and went on two different computers. I don't know how to do a screenshot, but the Father's Day message and pic is gone. Just the girl riding on her boyfriend's back with the striped bikini:)

http://carnivalgiftcards.com/

Mine shows a man holding a gift card over a lady's shoulder and it says "This Father's Day this card says it all. Send some fun dad's way and get some back for yourself!"