Cafe (cafeteria) Mallorca

Megdgr8

We will be cruising the end of July.Beginning of August to San Juan...

I have been trying to find info on Cafe (Cafeteria) Mallorca. Is it walking distance from the pier?

We are not booking an excursion, because we have been to San Juan many times.. so we are looking to do things near the pier...

thanks!!

We will be cruising the end of July.Beginning of August to San Juan...

I have been trying to find info on Cafe (Cafeteria) Mallorca. Is it walking distance from the pier?

We are not booking an excursion, because we have been to San Juan many times.. so we are looking to do things near the pier...

thanks!!

We were in San Juan in February. Looking at a Google map, it is certainly walkable. Carol & I walked to San Cristobal with famiiy (one in a wheel chair) but the uphill walk enticed the rest of our party to take the free shuttle back to the ship. Carol & I decided to walk around and then we stopped at the Cafe Berlin on the way back. On the aerial view it appears that it was in the area where the Cafe Mallorca is. I might be a block off, but it is certainly walkable.

Carol & I are in our early 60's and did fine.

It is uphill all the way to it, but downhill all the way back to the ship :D

We were in San Juan in February. Looking at a Google map, it is certainly walkable. Carol & I walked to San Cristobal with famiiy (one in a wheel chair) but the uphill walk enticed the rest of our party to take the free shuttle back to the ship. Carol & I decided to walk around and then we stopped at the Cafe Berlin on the way back. On the aerial view it appears that it was in the area where the Cafe Mallorca is. I might be a block off, but it is certainly walkable.

Carol & I are in our early 60's and did fine.

It is uphill all the way to it, but downhill all the way back to the ship :D

Thank you!!!

How was Cafe Berlin? Was it worth the walk?

I'm assuming this is a port stop and you'll be docking across from the Sheraton (or in that area).

Pretty much everything is within walking distance from the pier in the old city. I walked there one morning from the Sheraton last November. Easy walk (of course it's hilly and the streets are cobblestone), even with getting mildly lost. I knew the general direction and simply set off on foot to explore, knowing I'm come across it eventually.

Loads of maps available online. It's right there facing the plaza.

I hope to return in November. :D