Jet Skis at CC

vicki2011

I'm doing a B2B in September. I have booked jet skis for CC on our first visit. I don't want to take a chance, risk bad weather, and not get to do them. So my question is if I book jet skis for the second of our B2B, and get to do them on the first part of the B2B can I cancel the second booking of them without being penalized?

I'm doing a B2B in September. I have booked jet skis for CC on our first visit. I don't want to take a chance, risk bad weather, and not get to do them. So my question is if I book jet skis for the second of our B2B, and get to do them on the first part of the B2B can I cancel the second booking of them without being penalized?

That is a good plan. I know the last time we went and it was also a B2B they weren't operating the jet skis either time. Not sure why - the weather was fine and they had them all parked but they cancelled them.

From what I've seen in my times at CC, is that the jet skis are often cancelled for no obvious reason (at least not weather). I suppose it could have something to do with water conditions, tide, staffing, or whatever. We had that also happen on NCL's private island - we had booked the jet skis and they were cancelled. So I'd say book both if you can. I can't answer the penalty for cancellation question though.

Usually they will give you a 24 hour window to cancel. The good thing is that the excursion is charged to your onboard account, you don't pay for it ahead of time like you would on some cruise lines.

There have been several times that we've had to cancel excursions at the last minute....either someone wasn't feeling well, or whatever.....it's not a problem unless you show up wanting to cancel an hour beforehand.